BY ARMOUR

Armour?? Lard.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 1575.
Lard and hydrogenated lard.
BHA propyl gallate and citric acid added to help protect flavor. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
La-Shonda R.
When i see this box it brings back such wonderful childhood memories of my grandmother award winning pie crust! This lard made it tasty and flakey. The crust was always the best part.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
This is the only large we use to make homemade Mexican flour tortillas. our family has been using this since I can remember. I have not used it to make any other dishes but when we do need to use lard this is our first and only choice
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
This product consistently meets my needs. I usually use it for my tamales, which I make from scratch every once in a while. My mother in law uses oil, but I like the tamales texture best when I use lard. It's too bad the term "lard" is so off putting, because it really is a nice cooking medium.
Juliana D.
This is the go to lard to make tamales or flour tortillas. It has a mild flavor so it is also perfect for other recipies.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley , MO
Easy to use. Makes great lard pie crust!! You don't have to refrigerate this. Doesn't have a strong flavor.