Armour Chicken Vienna Sausage

by Armour

In chicken broth.

Has anyone successfully incorporated these into a fitness diet?
Start your review of Armour Chicken Vienna Sausage!
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually buy these for my dog, he is obsessed with these, lol!!! He loves the chicken flavor as well as the original flavor and always eats the whole can. I find the bulk pack at Walmart and always pay a good, low price for them. Well worth it as Roy loves them!!!
This brings my back to my childhood. I loved this so much as a kid and very inexpensive. They were less than $0.50. I don't like them now and the texture is very mushy.
This particular kind is okay. They do have a nice chicken flavor but I find them less appealing compared to the original ones. They have the same serving amount as the others and I would say these are a close 2nd favorite.
While these are by no means a healthy snack, they are better than the originals. I grew up eating vienna sausages and still love to have them once in a while. They are great with a little mustard!
Decatur
They're eh! I ate them a lot as a lot as a child, but the older I get the worse it taste. However, kids I baby'sit always seem to love them, so I'll keep them around I guess.
Oklahoma City, OK
Their a favorite that I never get tired of. They taste good. I like eating mine with saltine crackers and sometimes cheese. My family never gets tired of them.
I love these. Probably the most convenient thing to buy. Great for a quick meal. The taste is great when you know how to properly prepare it.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought these for my babies as snacks before. i can't stand the smell, reminds me of cat food. lol but they loved them.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My daughter love them. She didn't like the baby food one. She can tell the difference in taste and so can I.
Armour Chicken Vienna Sausage uploaded by johanna F.
Love this sausage the taste is very good. I love use this with potatoe is amazing. I recommend this a lot.