armour beauty Lip Gloss uploaded by Bekah B.armour beauty Lip Gloss uploaded by Bekah B.armour beauty Lip Gloss uploaded by Kayla B.

BY ARMOUR BEAUTY

Sparkling Purple Shimmer: named after the classic song by Prince lip gloss, purple rain

• I've never used this product. Does it stain your lips? Ho...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bekah B.
Astoria
I really love the barely there "Stardust" color and the glimmer! I wish I could give it 3.5 stars. Why? Unfortunately, the gloss leaked in my purse. It's also quite sticky in general. I will say that you get used to the stickiness on your lips and it settles a bit. Otherwise, my tube is forever sticky after the leak, even after washing the outside with soap. I'd be interested to try another tube and color. Maybe I have a faulty tube? I really think it's the design but it would be a good test. Now, the smell and taste are hard to describe. It's a little candy-ish but also kind of cocoa butter, summery smell/taste. It's different and a bit sweet. Overall I like it a lot as far as the way it looks on my lips. When I asked friends their opinion they liked it too. So, with a couple of tweaks regarding sticky and leaky, this could be 5 stars.
Kayla B.
The color pay off on these glosses is just amazing!! I must say they are slightly sticky but they will stay on longer than most glosses! My fave colors are Stardust, Marilyn, and Nirvana!
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I got my first one in the vegan matte shade Brigitte. Maybe that was a bad choice for a foray into the brand? The shade itself is lovely, the scent is nice bit it is incredibly sticky and I can't figure out how to wear it so that it doesn't migrate.
I love Theo Kogan and I've been a huge fan since well before this brand but I was fairly disappointed in this lip gloss. I am going to give it one more shot with one of the original, non vegan/non matte shades because I feel like I either got a dud or this particular formula is crap because I've read so many good reviews...?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Super high pigment and has a lot of staying power. Doesn't really make my lips feel sticky, but with that being said, I have long hair and my hair gets stuck to it a lot when it's windy (though this might be a problem with any lip gloss really!)
Kathryn D.
I have this in Femme Fatale. I don't know why I got it... maybe some day I'll find an opportunity to wear this lip gloss out of the house. Yes, it's suuuuper sticky, difficult to apply. I dunno man. It's gotten a lot of hype, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I love these lip glosses because they aren't too sticky and keeps my lip hydrated. I have 6 different shades. They are also long lasting. I purchased these at Beautylish.com
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Divine more...
Me gusto mucho este produto me gusto mucho el brillo y me gusto que no se siente aseitoso y no tien mal savor tiene un saborsito muy rico y suave
Angelika D.
Review for: Siouxsie, Nina, Candy, Diana, Foxy, Last Dance, Dreaming, Shattered, Grace, Kashmir, Edie, Ann-Margret, Stardust, Nirvana, Divine, Gazarri'S, Marilyn, Gypsy, Audrey, Barracuda, Femme Fatale more...
These glosses are worth every penny!!! Candy and Ann Margaret are my favorite, but Nina is quickly climbing to the top.
Crystal R.
Corona, CA
Pretty colors, so many to choose from. I like this lip gloss because it doesn't make my lips feel sticky!
Lawana B.
Lithonia, GA
I've never used this product. Does it stain your lips? How long does it last on you? Does it have a gloss or mat finish look?