armour beauty Lip Gloss uploaded by Kayla B.
21 colors available

BY ARMOUR BEAUTY

Sparkling Purple Shimmer: named after the classic song by Prince lip gloss, purple rain

• I've never used this product. Does it stain your lips? How long doe...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
I have this in Femme Fatale. I don't know why I got it... maybe some day I'll find an opportunity to wear this lip gloss out of the house. Yes, it's suuuuper sticky, difficult to apply. I dunno man. It's gotten a lot of hype, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Super high pigment and has a lot of staying power. Doesn't really make my lips feel sticky, but with that being said, I have long hair and my hair gets stuck to it a lot when it's windy (though this might be a problem with any lip gloss really!)
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I got my first one in the vegan matte shade Brigitte. Maybe that was a bad choice for a foray into the brand? The shade itself is lovely, the scent is nice bit it is incredibly sticky and I can't figure out how to wear it so that it doesn't migrate.
I love Theo Kogan and I've been a huge fan since well before this brand but I was fairly disappointed in this lip gloss. I am going to give it one more shot with one of the original, non vegan/non matte shades because I feel like I either got a dud or this particular formula is crap because I've read so many good reviews...?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
The color pay off on these glosses is just amazing!! I must say they are slightly sticky but they will stay on longer than most glosses! My fave colors are Stardust, Marilyn, and Nirvana!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Divine
Me gusto mucho este produto me gusto mucho el brillo y me gusto que no se siente aseitoso y no tien mal savor tiene un saborsito muy rico y suave
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Corona, CA
Pretty colors, so many to choose from. I like this lip gloss because it doesn't make my lips feel sticky!
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
I love these lip glosses because they aren't too sticky and keeps my lip hydrated. I have 6 different shades. They are also long lasting. I purchased these at Beautylish.com
Lawana B.
Lawana B.
Lithonia, GA
I've never used this product. Does it stain your lips? How long does it last on you? Does it have a gloss or mat finish look?