BY ARMOR ALL #3 in Car Cleaners

Armor All® Tire Foam® Protectant.
Touchless!
Powerful cleaning for a deep-black look.
Trusted Armor All protection.
Our fastest drying formula yet! see more...

• Have anyone used this? Is this a good product? 1 Answers
  • Is this Tire Foam Proctectant any good? How does it work? Is it l...3 Answers
  • How does this product work? Do you just spray it on then wait, an...2 Answers
kai f.
I love all their products and when I use this, I️ typically let it sit for a little bit on the tire and then wipe when the foam turns brown from the dirt and then go over it a second time. When I️ do that I️ kid you not my tires shine as if they were new, and using it with the entire line for my car is just wow lol
Yoazin V.
I seriously don't know what the whole point of using any thing for the tires because let's be honest they're gonna get dirty either way. Lmfao but my husband swears this is amazing for his car tires they work wonders his words exactly
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Use this after I wash my car to make the tires look new and shiny.  Has a pleasant scent.  Works pretty good on tires.  Reasonably priced and can be found at most auto part stores.
Brittany D.
This is a nice tire foam. It makes the tires look clean and shiny, but does not give an ultra shine. If you want an ultra shine, you have to look elsewhere.
You have to spray the distance the can tells you in order to not ruin any other part of the car. And let the foam dry before moving the car.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Armor tire foam protectant sprays in very nice, it is a great price and it does a decent job. I can find it at any of my local parts stores. (Advanced auto parts, O'relly, etc.) I probably would not purchase again, there are better products.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
I like this product. It's easy to use and works well. Although I wish the shine lasted longer. Seems to want to last less than a week even if my car isn't being driven
Ashley B.
I typically use this product to give my tires a nice smooth look after I wash my car. Although it does make it shiny, mine usually lasts for about 3-4 if it doesn't rain.
Ashley T.
Roseville , CA
My husband likes using this product on our tires for shine & cleaning! I'd say it really works and would recommend this if you are looking to get your tires back to that natural look!
Tara N.
My fiancé lives off this stuff. The tires truly get clean and sparkly. It makes them look better than new! You can find this at Walmart and the price is great.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
This is a great product and I've been using it for quite some time. It is easy to use and does not leave any mess behind. Makes the tires nice shiny.
Samantha J.
Is this Tire Foam Proctectant any good? How does it work? Is it like Tyre Shine? Thanks.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
How does this product work? Do you just spray it on then wait, and rinse it off? Or do you have to scrub?
Wendolyn N.
Center Point, AL
Have anyone used this? Is this a good product?
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
My tires are very dirty and discolored. Will this make them look vibrant again?