Armor All Original Protectant Wipes - 25 CT uploaded by Callie M.
2 colors available

BY ARMOR ALL

Armor All® Original Protectant Wipes.
Protects & preserves your car's rich look.
Guaranteed wipes stay moist.
25 wipes. see more...

Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Great for cleaning your car or trucker. Whatever it is that you have. Keeps it move and clean and smelling good.
Callie M.
Callie M.
Tallahassee, FL
These are so awesome, works every time I buy them. 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Shawna N.
Shawna N.
These things get the job done. The interior part of my car tends to get pretty dirty, since I'm always the designated driver, haha. Spilled drinks, left over food, sticky hand prints all over the place. But, these get rid of all of that! They're very strong wipes, so they don't rip or tear when you use them. One gets you pretty far! Though I do tend to get through the container fairly quickly. The only downside to these things is they do leave the hard surfaces of your car sticky for a little while. I guess it's the price you pay for a clean car? Either way, I would buy them again. They're cheaper than Clorox wipes in my town, and a pretty solid alternative.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Mega Parent Expert
These are awesome! Every time I clean out my car I wipe the inside down with these! They are very easy to use and make the inside of my car look nice and shiny. I recommend!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Anna, TX
Great classic product, I love the fresh smelling products they have out now, I always keep a container or package in my car, great scent and keeps my car with a new feel!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I do like the product. It is certainly easily to use and delivers a high quality shine. However, I find that it make my steering wheel too slippery and my dashboard too shiny (I get an unwanted reflection in my windshield).
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Shilo, MB
Its ok. I rather buy the spray and use my own papertowl to wiped it off. I find that they dry out too fast.