Armor All Original Protectant Wipes

AA Prot Wps Or 6/50ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armor All Original Protectant Wipes!
Eliana B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Armor All Original Protectant Wipes uploaded by Eliana B.
Ever since I'm using this product my car seat are not only clean there are also being protected it by Armor All.
Kelsy P.
Altavista, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I just got these wipes the other day and I love them. They gave the interior of my car so much shine. Shes actually pretty lol
Rebecca B.
Delavan, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great to clean the interior of your car. Makes the dash shine like new. No toxic smells. There might be some streaking on chrome accents so just double check those when you are done cleaning. Affordable. I recommend.
Callie M.
Tallahassee, FL
Armor All Original Protectant Wipes uploaded by Callie M.
These are so awesome, works every time I buy them. 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,217 reviews
Great for cleaning your car or trucker. Whatever it is that you have. Keeps it move and clean and smelling good.
Alexis F.
Washington, DC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are super essential for my car dashboard and it also helps remove some of the scratches on the inner areas of the door. It leaves my car shiny and feeling brand new! Armor All Original Protectant Wipes
Xaviara D.
Tulsa
I love being able to use these to clean and protect all the vinyl surfaces in my vehicle. It’s much more convenient to have a wipe than to worry about using shop rags. They do contribute to a greasy feel. however, which usually subsides in a few days.
Amber L.
Boyertown, PA
Absolutely the worst crap to use!!! If you own a 93 Honda, then totally the crap you won’t mind. But I have a new car, and this left greasy, oily streaks all over my car. TWICE! Unless you’re using this to wipe your crusty rear end, I’d totally go against ever buying it for your car!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work awesome!! I have a car that has all leather vinyl seating so I have to be careful in what I use to clean them. I can rely on these and I know for sure they won’t ruin the inside of my car. It wipes away any dirt with no issues at all.
Destinee M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are awesome! Every time I clean out my car I wipe the inside down with these! They are very easy to use and make the inside of my car look nice and shiny. I recommend!

Looking for your answer?