Armor All Original Protectant Refill

by Armorall

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armor All Original Protectant Refill!
Andrea F.
Armor All Original Protectant Refill uploaded by Andrea F.
Armor All Original Protectant Refill uploaded by Andrea F.
This was a perfect inexpensive gift that I bought all the dads coming over for Fathers day. I added a microfiber miii from Amazon. And bought the car wash at Wal-Mart walmart.com.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
Love love love. This is the best cleaner/polished I've ever used on my cars. I use it on the leather vinal everything.
Brandi S.
Winchester, KY
The only thing I'll use on the inside of my car. I've found that other cleaners can leave a chemical coating inside that will burn the tar out of your eyes and it's not worth it. I always keep a bottle in my car.
Cynthia C.
Lowell, OR
This product is great for cleaning insides of cars, it works amazingly on dashboards and vinyl seats. I would highly recommend this brand for car care.

Looking for your answer?