BY ARMOR ALL #1 in Car Cleaners

Armor All® Original Protectant.

Protector original.

Cleans, shines and protects.

Helps keep surfaces looking like new. see more...

• I just got a new van and the interior is leather. Does th...3 Answers
  • Most cleaners and wipes leave a white residue on the insi...2 Answers
  • Does this work as well as armor all wipes? do you use wit...5 Answers
Armor All Original Protectant
  • "My boyfriend uses the wipes from this brand and they leave it pretty shiney I love it, the smell is decent, not annoying and it leaves the interior free of dust" in 1 review
Have been using armor all since I've been driving a car. It's always delivered and is a household name for a reason.

I wouldn't say it's the best you can get. But unless you need to have mecum auto auction quality this stuff will do you just fine.

Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
When I am washing my car I always grab a bottle of my armor all cleaner for the inside it makes the dashboard and all of your console super shiny and fresh smelling
Tisha M.
Hollywood, AL
Armor All Original Protectant This Product works really great for detailing the interior of vehicles and cleaning tires. This is usually my "go to" product when I'm cleaning my car. It cleans great, doesn't leave a sticky feeling like a lot of other products do. It's very affordable. My only criticism would be that it doesn't leave a nice shine like it used too.
Ashley S.
I buy this for my husband every year! they are great! I usually buy him the gift set, and just the wipes through the year. yes my husband likes to clean his truck almost daily! he depends on these wipes and has had no complaint. I'd say he's addicted! they don't leave residue or a streaky mess, it shines and looks awesome every time. no strong odor either, it has a light clean fragrance that keeps his vehicle smelling fresh & clean.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
It doesn't have a smell and that I love! I can use this on all of the interior in my car and it will make it look like a new car! Dust accumulates easily in my car and this spray keeps some of the dust from coming back so soon.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a must-have for any car owner who likes to keep their car clean. You can find it at pretty much any store that sells cleaning products. I would recommend getting a micro-fiber cloth or two as they will be more effective than a standard-issue washcloth or paper-towels.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I use the wipes of this brand and love it!! Removes all the dust and dirt on your cars interior. I have many friends that use this as well. This brand can seem a tiny bit pricey by totally worth it. One wipe goes a long way so you don't have to use too many to clean up
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
My dad always used armour all and now it's the only brand I use on my car too. It not only cleans your car, but it leaves the leather conditioned as well, which is so important if you want to keep the leather inside your car from cracking if you live in hot weather.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I use the wipes version of this because it's more convenient. I love how shiny and clean this leaves my car not matter what the condition is. The smell is great and it's definitely worth the price. I drive a 1999 but my interior looks brand new thanks to Armor All.
Melissa B.
1,062 reviews
The only product everyone uses in their car.I dont really know any other car cleaning products that are around beaides Armor All and off brands that stores sell.Armor All was always trusted and its well known.It clean well and leaves the inside of the car looking nice.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Does this work as well as armor all wipes? do you use with a washcloth or paper towels? safe on fabric?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I don't know much about cars but I really want to get something that would clean my husbands car is this a good brand?
Jessica S.
Ravena, NY
I just got a new van and the interior is leather. Does this condition the leather? And does it clean really well? I ask because I have 3 young, very messy children!
Delaney F.
Tifton, GA
Most cleaners and wipes leave a white residue on the inside of my black car... will this one leave my black dashboard clean?
Gabby D.