Armor All Original Protectant

I don't know much about cars but I really want to get something that would clean my husbands car is this a good brand?
I just got a new van and the interior is leather. Does this condition the leather? And does it clean really well? I ask because I have 3 young, very messy children!
Most cleaners and wipes leave a white residue on the inside of my black car... will this one leave my black dashboard clean?
Start your review of Armor All Original Protectant!
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
We have used Armor All for years. They always deliver quality products for all of your auto detailing needs.
Tara N.
Elysburg, PA
Overall this is the best brand you can buy from Walmart. It gets the job done and makes everything shine. I just got a new truck and I immediately used this to make it shine even more!
Marlinda S.
This is what I use all the time I do cleaning to my car. I love the way it leaves it very shiny.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Armor All is a great brand been around a long time and I always use this to clean up my vehicles along wit the rest of my family
Tori S.
I love cleaning my cat with this stuff! It always leaves my car looking brand new! Smells good
Scarlett H.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff. Use it pretty often since I'm an uber driver and I like to keep my car clean and shiny!
Hanna Y.
My dad always used armour all and now it's the only brand I use on my car too. It not only cleans your car, but it leaves the leather conditioned as well, which is so important if you want to keep the leather inside your car from cracking if you live in hot weather.
Jayme Y.
1,062 reviews
Armero is my favorite brand but I really do prefer to use the armor all wipes I've noticed that there are a lot easier and whenever I use the spray I always get on the windows were just kind of annoying
Martyna L.
Sayreville, NJ
This smells great. Leaves a great shine and dust free car. I used this product for a long time and it has never disappointed
Have been using armor all since I've been driving a car. It's always delivered and is a household name for a reason. I wouldn't say it's the best you can get. But unless you need to have mecum auto auction quality this stuff will do you just fine.