Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesArmorall
Armor All Orange Air Freshening Car Cleaning Wipes (25 Count)

Armor All Orange Air Freshening Car Cleaning Wipes (25 Count)

AA 25ct Orange Wipes (6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armor All Orange Air Freshening Car Cleaning Wipes (25 Count)!
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
This is a must have for my car cleaning routine. The bottle sits up right for easy storing. Easy to pull out with the plastic catcher so you only pull out one. Upon opening it, the smell was amazing. My car smelt of oranges for a couple of days which is a great added bonus. My dash and car doors were shiny. Sooo thankful I found these!!
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Armor All Orange Air Freshening Car Cleaning Wipes (25 Count) uploaded by Karen S.
The ArmorAll cleansing wipes work pretty good. They really are lint free so they don’t leave any lint behind after wiping, and they smell great. There’s 25 wipes in this pack. I will continue to purchase this product.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Armor All Orange Air Freshening Car Cleaning Wipes (25 Count) uploaded by Alexis C.
I absolutely love these Armor All® Cleaning Wipes! I purchase the 20% more pack at Family Dollar for $5! They usually last me for a few months. I clean my car regularly so I do go through them faster than most, but I would highly recommend them to anyone! My family, boyfriend and even friends all love & Trust ArmorAll products. They have a quality line of products that keep my vehicles fresh & clean, year round. I choose ArmorAll because it’s a name I’ve come to trust. I have never been let down by one of their products. Compared to other leading brand car cleaning products, ArmorAll is lint free & streak free! Armor All® Cleaning Wipes also don’t leave your hands or car greasy or wet looking.
Danylle H.
These cleaning wipes do a great job! Leaves behind a clear and clean area without leaving any dull residue. My only complaint on this product would be the small number of wipes for the price that is charged.

Looking for your answer?