Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner

by Armor All

Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner.
Powerful Cleaning for All Auto Surfaces.
From the Most Trusted Name in Car Care.
1 pt (16 fl oz) 473 ml.

Does this work good on fabric seats?
Does anyone know of anything that will help bird shit stains come off?
Does this product actually work as a multipurpose? I have the individual products for each but it be great to have one?
Start your review of Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner!
San Leandro , CA
I use this for my car interior with a microfiber cloth. It works well. Just sometimes if I don’t wipe it completely then it will leave a sticky residue. It’s a great price. I will recommend it for someone that’s looking for something affordable but they’re other products out there that cost less and perform the same or better.
Ottawa, OH
I like using these for a quick wipe of the car and like to keep some in the car in case I get stuck waiting on something in there I can give it a quick wipe.  I like the wipes I just think I would prefer something a little more damp but super handy to have and would buy again.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Does what it says this is a staple for our cars. Leaves them sparkling especially the dash board. I love how that looks when it’s just cleaned with this. I repurchase and recommend this product as I don’t think there is a rival product that’s better 😃
Shelby, OH
I like this for a quick clean up detailing wet wipe. But for making your interior looking good I do not recommend this brand. It leaves a residue and also leaves surfaces looking dull. It's pretty pricey for the quilty of the wipe. I would prefer a store brand over this one
Santa Ana, CA
Armor all is the main brand I use to clean my car and this multi purpose cleaner is a must have in any car wash kit. There are so many uses for it and it is a great representation of how much armor all can help with all your car cleaning needs
Whiteville, NC
Like I mentioned before I play a college sport, so softball dirt gets all over my leather seats! It also works well on getting the dirt off my dash and small spots on the outside of my side mirrors that don’t come off at a car wash!
My dad's been washing his car since two years with this and I have to say it looks like he came from the car wash and he also cleans of shoes what I recommend this to everyone who needs to clean the car and doesn't have time to go to the car wash and it's also good for polishing your shoes and I love the packaging
Bryson City
This cleaner is super easy to spray on and buff out to leave everything looking sparkly clean. There is no strong chemical smell, so I don’t dread using it. Overall, I would recommend to a friends as an easy cleaner.
Johnson City
As a Jeep owner, I take pride in keeping my Jeep clean and ready for taking day trips. These wipes are a staple of my cleaning process. For the job they do, the price is worth it and I would totally buy these again.
Kingsport , TN
This is the brand I stick with when detailing my car. It gives it that new/ fresh smell and it makes everything shiny and clean again. It is not super expensive. This one is my go to honestly. I love Armor All.