BY ARMOR ALL

Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner.
Powerful Cleaning for All Auto Surfaces.
From the Most Trusted Name in Car Care.
1 pt (16 fl oz) 473 ml. see more...

• Does anyone know of anything that will help bird shit sta...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually work as a multipurpose? I hav...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this on upholstry? Does it work for stains?1 Answers
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
This is my favorite product to clean my car with. I bought it from Target. It leaves everything nice and shiny and makes every surface in my car look great. It leaves behind a really nice scent as well. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought a pack of these wipes (they come out of a round plastic tube like Lysol wipes) and keep them in my car for quick cleaning. It's super convenient and works really well. It leaves a little wetness and foam behind if you really scrub. Just wipe it down with a clean paper towel afterward and your car will be sparkling!
Linsey S.
Bardstown
Best cleaner for the inside of your car hands down. Gets through the grime very easily and keeps dust from settling back. I use it on my leather seats, dash, the radio, door handles. Basically use it every where in my car and it makes it shine and look like new. I just spray it on a rag and wipe the surface.
faviola o.
waterford
This smells great and cleans great. I have used this on both black and tan surfaces and works great with out drying out either of the surfaces. It does not have the shine affect of the original, but it is more of a cleaner and not a protector so it does the job.
Noelia M.
Coamo
This auto multi purpose cleaner is very easy to use. It has a nice smell and is good for glass, plastic or paited surfaces. It has to be diluted with water. Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
I Have so many Cousins so my car tends to get a little dirty with finger prints and candy stains lol But when i use this Multi purpose auto cleaner it takes the stains and finger prints right out! And makes my car look clean
Melissa B.
The only brand of product everyone uses in their car.I dont really know any other car cleaning products that are around beaides Armor All and off brands that stores sell.Armor All was always trusted and its well known.It clean well and leaves the inside of the car looking nice.
Natascha B.
Marsing, ID
I use this every time I clean my car. It leaves my car looking and feeling so clean. It grabs up all the goo and grim. I keep many armor all car cleaners in my cabinet. I am very happy with them all. This is a quick and easy to use product. Also great to put in a car cleaning basket for a Father's Day gift or teenager, even for a gift exchange.
Jose Luis M.
Sanford, NC
Love this stuff, this stuff works really good and keeps my car looking nice and clean! Well worth the price! Walmart carries a lot of these products and that's even better. Recommend for everyone that likes keeping a clean ride.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Love this! I keep mine in a crate in my trunk for anything to do with our car. Along with shop cloths and papertowels. You never know when your going to need it and its handy to have to keep your car looking great.
MaKaya H.
Fredericksburg, IA
Has anyone tried this on upholstry? Does it work for stains?
Danielle C.
Does this product actually work as a multipurpose? I have the individual products for each but it be great to have one?
Does anyone know of anything that will help bird shit stains come off?
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
Does this work good on fabric seats?