Armor All® Glass Wipes

Your car's delicate surfaces are too important to trust to a household cleaner. Some household glass cleaners contain ammonia, which may damage automotive surfaces. Armor All® Glass Wipes are ammonia‐free and are specially formulated for the toughest automotive jobs, easily removing filmy residue, road grime, bugs, fingerprints and more. Convenient, disposable Armor All® Glass Wipes deliver spotless, sparkling glass with amazing clarity and shine ‐ with no streaking or hazing. Features a Moisture Lock Lid which guarantees wipes will not dry out for one year after purchase.

Are those napkins good for glass or they leave residue after wiping,please help,debating on that purchase,thanks?
I have been looking for a new glass cleaner for my car for weeks now and I herd good things abouth this one However I,I need other opinions you think this is a good glass cleaner????
Start your review of Armor All® Glass Wipes!
Alex P.
Luling, LA
It really does the job for you. It take all the dust that you have on the glass. It makes the glass look shiny
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great smelling wipes that are gentle on your car so that they won’t fade the interior of the car. These were affordable as a gift set.
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
With kids these are great to have. Leaves the windows so clean. Streak free. I recommend this
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It is convenient that they come in wipe form, but I didn’t really like these wipes, and they tend to dry out kind of quickly. I prefer to just use windex and a paper towel to clean my car windows.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There are fewer things I hate cleaning more than windows and mirrors in my house but these definitely make it a whole lot easier! Whenever I want something to quickly wipe down a streaky mirror and wipe off kids finger prints these come to the rescue! They are easy to use and don’t leave residue behind after drying. I would definitely recommend giving these a try!
Amanda G.
Genoa, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’ve always used these for my vehicle because they work well and packaging is great to keep in the car
Laura C.
Cherryville , NC
I love these, super convenient and I've even used them around the house for glass top tables. I feel like they leave less streaks than some brands of glass cleaners.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
So convenient to keep in the car for a quick shine or to hand out to the kids when you hit the Carwash! It's also nice to not have to tote a bottle of glass cleaner and paper towels! I try to always keep these on hand!
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I love these glass wipes. The best part is that there are no messy rags to deal with afterwards (like when you clean the windows traditionally). I go through these fast and I always go buy some more.
Christina E.
Armor All is such a great product to use for your car. If I use other products, I don't like it and end up going back with Armor All. This works great to wash the glass windows and windshield.