Armor All Glass Cleaner - 22 FL OZ

by Armorall

AA 22oz Glass Cleaner (6) SRU

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armor All Glass Cleaner - 22 FL OZ!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,919 reviews
Armor All Glass Cleaner - 22 FL OZ uploaded by Lisa F.
I love shopping at Dollar Tree and finding items I could use for only $1. You can find so many great items for you car like multi use wipes for the interior, fragrances that release through the vents etc A lot of times when I feel like my window is dirty and needs to be cleaned, I’ll spray some of the automatic windshield wiper fluid and I still find it to be dirty. That’s when I’ll take this out and spray the inside of the window which can get dirty also from fingerprints, and residue. It doesn’t leave and streaks or that hazy film that’s left behind with a lot of glass cleansers and is ammonia free. It’s 4oz so it’s perfect to fit in my center console anytime I need it!
Breanne C.
Minnedosa, MB
I mean this product has never proven me wrong !!!! Definitely doesn’t leave streaks ( if I’m on my window cleaning “A GAME “ that day of course !! Lol ) but definitely worth the price ! Been my family go to for as long as I remember !!!

Looking for your answer?