BY ARMOR ALL

Armor all clean-up wipes 15ct see more...

Sheila D.
Little container is super adorable but I could definitely say that the wipes aren’t absorbent or leave a clean scent as you probably need them ,when you need to clean up a spill or a mess in your car.
I would definitely just use some Lysol wipes to clean alot better and about the same price.
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
I love these ! They make cleaning my dashboard a breeze. They really do make the inside of the car look brand new and shining. They are inexpensive and easy to keep in the car !
Brooke L.
Love these!!!!! They make cleaning up your vehicle so easy! After wiping everything down I feel like it says looking great for weeks!!! Great price for how well they work! I totally recommend!
Ana I.
Great way to clean up your truck... love them. it has like some type of scrubbing little ripples on then that picks up dust and dirt very easy