Armor All Air Freshening Cool Mist Protectant Wipes - 25 CT uploaded by Amanda R.Armor All Air Freshening Cool Mist Protectant Wipes - 25 CT uploaded by Nichole L.

BY ARMOR ALL

Armor All Air Freshening Cool Mist Protectant Wipes..
Protects, Shines & Cleans with Refreshing Scent.
25 Wipes 7"x 8" (17.7 cm x 20.3 cm). see more...

Amanda W.
These wipes work great for cleaning the interior of my car! I usually always keep a bottle of them in my glove compartment! Super quick and easy to use and they leave a nice shine! Don't personally love the scent, but it's not horrible either. I usually have an air freshener in the car anyway so it kind of covers it up. Overall it's a good product!
Jayye F.
Bedford, TX
Not to fond of the scent.. BUT the wipes do polish and clean well. Armor is the only brand i use to clean the inside and outside of my car
Jillian H.
This product works! They are so convenient to keep in the car and wipe away spills and dust when they form. They are a great price!
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
I love all of Armor All products but this is the best wipes they have! They smell good, clean well, and shine my car all in one.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
We use these pretty often because they work, and it is much easier to use that a spray. the results last for a good time.
Jessica H.
Thomasville, NC
Product is wonderful! Leaves a great finish on my car and always looking clean afterwards! Always keep in my car!
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
I love armor all wipes! This scent leaves my car smelling great and leaves my dash looking clean and fresh!
Jessica M.
I use these for my car all the time, i love the smell and it makes everything look nice and clean :)