Armitron Ladies' Quartz Black Enamel Bangle Watch uploaded by Francismar A.

BY ARMITRON

Features: Stainless Steel Case Adjustable Fit Bracelet band and Jewelers Box Clasps Black Enamel Bangle Bracelet Swarovski Crystals Black Enamel Bangle Bracelet Swarovski Crystals water resistant - 50 Meters Mineral Crystal Quartz Movement see more...

Ăbir K.
Casablanca
The watch is very brilliant in terms of gloss and in terms of shape and design, and also the price is suitable for all gives to the person wearing it a great value I advise everyone to buy
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
I HAD NEVER LIKE TO WEAR WATCH, BUT WITH THIS ONE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE LIKE THIS ONE. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, COMBINES WITH EVERYTHING. JUST EXACTLY WHAT I NEE.
vivek a.
HELLO EVERY ONE FIS=RIST IHAVE THS PRODUCT  AND I LOVE IT AND TS LOK SHOW PRETY IN MAY HAND BUT I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
EnGy S.
cairo
1,832 reviews
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....
Francia M.