BY ARMARKAT

Make the Armarkat Pet Condo your pets favorite place to play and relax. Features: Ultra Soft Faux Fleece & Easy to assemble Includes: Hammock Height: 5 Level Color: Ivory Exterior Material: Faux Fleece Frame Material: Pressed Wood Exterior Dimensions: 27"L x 24"W x 73"H Other Dimensions: Post Dimensions: 3.5"D; Base Dimensions: 24"L x 20"W; House Dimensions: 16"L x 12"W x 12"H; Perch: 14"L x 12"W Assembly Instructions: Some Assembly Required. Easy to assemble with step by step instruction & Tools see more...

Trishy m.
leesburg
My three cats can’t get enough of this cat tree would definitely recommend getting this for all your cats I have three trees and they love them
Haley C.
Canton, OH
This is similar to the one I got my cats and they love it. Although they don't use the swing very much. They're not fans
Sarah A.
Redmond, WA
I bought a cat tree from Armarkat I'm 2010, 5 years later my cats are still digging it. even my kids try to climb it!
Jennifer S.
Ready to assemble and looks great. It took some time for my cats to get used to it but they love it now.
Abigail M.
Huntington, WV
Perfect for old an young cats especially when they like to climb on funiture and scratch everything. BB
Gianella A.
omg is product is a perfect mi catˆs i love is a play and play i love my cat is a happy xd quiero uno
Nadege C.
Monroe, NC
Omg this is literally all my cats need for life! I love all the options and space for multiple cats
Samantha E.
My cats love their cat tree! They love to scratch it and sleep on it! Best cat toy ever!
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
This cat tree is a very good product. Plenty of places for my cat to hide and sleep.
Kip M.
Cat likes it not very much the hammock just all over likes to rub up against it
sheila f.
Lawtey, FL
Is this sturdy enough for 5 large cats? Where can I find this tree?
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can I purchase this cat tree/condo and was it expensive?
Jessica B.
How much space does this take up ?? As I don't want it to take up to much living space ??
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
How much does this item cost?
Elisa E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this a sturdy cat tree?