Armarkat Cat Tree uploaded by Heather K.

BY ARMARKAT

Make the Armarkat Pet Condo your pets favorite place to play and relax. Features: Ultra Soft Faux Fleece & Easy to assemble Includes: Hammock Height: 5 Level Color: Ivory Exterior Material: Faux Fleece Frame Material: Pressed Wood Exterior Dimensions: 27"L x 24"W x 73"H Other Dimensions: Post Dimensions: 3.5"D; Base Dimensions: 24"L x 20"W; House Dimensions: 16"L x 12"W x 12"H; Perch: 14"L x 12"W Assembly Instructions: Some Assembly Required. Easy to assemble with step by step instruction & Tools see more...

Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Great cat tree! It's huge! Got this for my baby when she was a tiny kitten. She was hesitant to go all the way to the top but fit perfectly inside the hammock. She loves the scratching post arms! Now that she's a big girl she hangs out all the way at the top! Loves to play with the hanging toy and hide under the lower platform when she's in trouble. Fits perfectly in a corner near a window so she has a nice little sun spot to nap. Color is great because it's neutral and it's heavy duty so it's been holding up great.
Heather K.
Kansas City, MO
My cats loves this thing. I got mine on Amazon and was questioning it because it seemed so cheap. But it's really durable. And my cats chose not to use the hammock ever, but I can fit a litter box perfectly in it's place with a curtain around it to keep the dog out.
I've had it for 3 years and it's still in great shape. The fabric on it is much softer and more plush than the ones at the pet store.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
This cat tree is super sturdy and gives your cats a second home! All 3 of our cats loved it. Only downside is it's really bulky and not safe around young children.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
My "girls" love the cat tree by armarkat. From the moment I brought it home, they were all over it! One of my girls, tilly, sleeps in it all day!!
Gianella A.
omg is product is a perfect mi catˆs i love is a play and play i love my cat is a happy xd quiero uno
Kip M.
Cat likes it not very much the hammock just all over likes to rub up against it
•Dacoda L.
Independence , WI
I have this cat tree, and let me tell you! My cats love it so much! The only downside is it's not very sturdy, it kinda wobbles when my cats jump up onto it, it was not super cheap eaither but my cats love it and that's all that matters
Taylor S.
My cat loves his cat tree! We got it for him when he was just a little kitten and every time he tried to scratch furniture or carpet, I simply redirected him to his scratch posts on his cat tree. He learned very quickly and now scratches every post on his cat tree all the time! He also loves to play and lounge on it! Save your furniture and make your kitties happy!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Cat trees are necessary for indoor kitties wake halls if your in an apartment. These allow them to use their claws for climbing and scratching it keeps them from scratching your furniture. The little hideaways and shelf make for great sleeping spots
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
I bought a cat tree from Armarkat I'm 2010, 5 years later my cats are still digging it. even my kids try to climb it!
sheila f.
Lawtey, FL
Is this sturdy enough for 5 large cats? Where can I find this tree?
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I purchase this cat tree/condo and was it expensive?
Jessica B.
How much space does this take up ?? As I don't want it to take up to much living space ??
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
How much does this item cost?
Elisa E.
Springfield , MA
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a sturdy cat tree?