armaniexchange.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of armaniexchange.com!
How would you rate this product?
Yonkers , NY
1,391 reviews
armaniexchange.com uploaded by Lillian S.
There clothes it’s very elegant and fit so well. My husband and I like to shop there when they have good sales. Their clothing can be a bit overpriced. But there are plenty of outlets that’s where you can find great discounts.
Arlington, VA
I really loved this AX location.
As a 25 year old with a Platinum AmEx  staying 3 weeks in NYC without having to pay for a hotel and as good as no food, i spent quite a lot of time and money here and in AX SoHo.

Plenty of apparel, tons of sales and really great customer service.
Maybe the only thing that was a bit disturbing was the volume of the music.

But all around a great experience.
I really loved this AX location.

Plenty of apparel, tons of sales and really great customer service.
Maybe the only thing that was a bit disturbing was the volume of the music.

But all around a great experience.
Roslindale, MA
I bought a mans side bag from this site for my boyfriends bday. I️t came in a reasonable time and gave me the tracking information. Also allowed me to right a note in the gift
BURLINGTON, MA
My husband really loves the tees at Armani Exchange. Their clothes are a little pricey but they are cut very well and you can tell the fabric is well made. He especially likes their sweaters and tees because they have a very European feel to them. I like their accessories and their sunglasses for ladies, the clothes, not so much. But I am giving it 5 stars for the hubz.
Elmhurst , NY
Great store! I am petite and can find sizes for me. Purchased great pieces of business clothes, and love their t-shirts. Amazing quality and also have sales all the time, which is absolutely fabulous! Definitely recommend this store.
Ellsworth
Armani is the famous brand with a reason! Their quality is outstanding and can last you for decades. When I want to look sleek that's where I buy stuff from. Perfect!
San Leandro, CA
My boyfriend really likes his friend and I have shopped in ones they are a bit pricey but they have great quality I love the shirts up the sale of the print is very nice and it is cotton so it's very soft I would definitely recommend shopping here from everything from shirts to jeans two glasses
Virginia Bch, VA
There are great products made from really high quality products. I have several jeans, a dress, blazer and coat. They are more expensive but the store has great sales and the clothes will last a long time.
Portland, OR
Armani Exchange has a lot of good looking clothing. I like to buy their clothes for my friend who loves the brand. Their shirts are so soft and fit perfectly. The only downside is that I feel a lot of their products are overpriced for what you get. Still, I'd recommend this brand.
New Orleans, LA
I love this brand because it is so awesome. I feel this product have a carey of products for everyone. Go out and buy it. The products they sell are so good. I always shop for the latest stuff by them. I will recommend them to everyone that I know. They are a great brand, Armani Exchange

Looking for your answer?