armaniexchange.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of armaniexchange.com!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Knoxville, TN
I don't have a local brick and mortar store close so I love the website. If you sign up for their email notifications they sometimes have great sales on clearance too.
My boyfriend has a couple shirts and a watch that he just loves to show off because of the name. While I do think they are of better quality I'm not too sure about the prices. The watch is cheaper to buy again then it would be to get the glass and battery replaced and were talking about a $400+ watch!
Del Rio
Armani is a very great clothing brand, quality fabric from Giorgio Armani, not much could get better, however they do have a sort of high price range. I would have to say that my favorite purchases from there were my shirts, not too light, but also not very heavy.
Love love love it.I love the website, I love the products and I love the service they provide.when I do the online shopping if there is anything that I have to return or if I have a question the services is great and I definitely would recommend it to everyone
Mountain House
I have bought clothing from them for gift and I think just one blouse for me. I love this store but not always I can pay for their nice stuff. I wish I could afford them more often. They are beautiful clothing and I love their designs.
EXPENSIVE, but quality products. There is never a lot of people in the store which usually means you will receive amazing customer service. The menswear section is my favorite and I typically only go here for accessories and tops!
New Brighton, MN
Armani Exchange has pretty nice watches. Just because it's not the biggest brand out there and it's on the cheaper side doesn't change the fact about how their watches are actually designed really well.
They are expensive, but they always have such cute dresses. I recommend buying an item you like, and checking to see if it ever goes on sale so that you can return it and buy it back.
Orlando, FL
I love this store the clothes there look really nice and the quality is also very good, however it can get somewhat pricey but i would say thats really the only downfall

Looking for your answer?