Armani Waterproof Eye Pencil uploaded by Gigi A.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eye Pencils. Eyes are defined in Granite Black or Earthen Brown shades with a wax-based, glide-on technology. Two dual performance eye definers combine the precise application of a pencil with the skin comfort and sixteen-hour long-wearing capabilities of a liquid liner for colour that remains comfortably soft all day. All skin types. see more...

Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I am a huge Armani fan. With two exceptions I love the cosmetics line. This, however, is the one beauty product I have ever had a reaction to, and obviously one of the two products I don't love. It my eyes red, watery, and itchy within seconds of putting it on. After going through this twice, I threw it away. It was nothing special as far as liners go, so I wasn't disappointed.
Gigi F.
This is the most perfect eye pencil I've ever used. Very intense black and it's texture is almost like butter yet it's stays on perfectly and won't get messy or melt, plus it's waterproof. A must have in my makeup bag. Totally recommended.
Sahar S.
Los angeles , CA
Bought this yesterday in #12 - and love it. Goes on so smooth. In the past, I've had such issues with pencil eyeliners. Not here!

And the smudge sponge on the other end really helps you get that smokey look if you prefer it. Armani Waterproof Eye Pencil

Sephora