BY GIORGIO ARMANI

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Micaela M.
Gave this to my boyfriend as a gift. At first in store it smelled great, but when he put it on it took up the scent of a cheap perfume. I guess I'll leave this type of shopping up to him now.
Lori K.
Rossville, GA
This colone smells amazing and makes my husband feel like a model! He even gets women to turn their heads and even compliment him.
Shermeka W.
I love when my Boyfriend smells good and he is such a picky person. I purchased this scent for him and he loves it!
Samantha F.
Anything armani smells like heaven on a man. but men make sure you showet before you spritz this all over yourself.
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
Smells AMAZING. NOT CHEAP BUT WORTH IT when your man comes out smelling this fine the price is NOTHING
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
I love the way this cologne smells, its not over powering. very pleasant smell. and very well priced.
Robbie M.
Wylie, TX
Best smell around town. Not too strong and not too light. Just right, if you don't over do it.
Denisha H.
London, KY
I haven't bought this for my husband yet but I'm going to. The smell is mesmerizing!
sara w.
Smells like heaven...

I love my man wearing this... so yummy...
worth every penny
Tasha W.
Sullivan, IN
Love this cologne!! smells so good and will absolutely repurchase this again.