BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A lightweight, color-correcting CC cream with SPF 35. Give skin a well-rested appearance with this moisturizer that supports a radiant-looking complexion. It features SPF 35, and it is infused with an energizing, antioxidant complex that's enriched with jojoba and macadamia nut oils. Its liquid mirror technology brings a pinky, rosy-looking glow to the skin simply apply once to your complexion for a more fresh-faced and flawless face. see more...

Jenise A.
I got this a few years back looking for a cc cream that covered but didn't clog my pores. It was wonderful. I was hesitant to purchase but I was able to sample it first at the counter. it felt light and had good coverage. I'm not big on the concealer, foundation, contour, highligher setting powder routine (I'm lucky to get 10 mins for makeup in the morning) so this was nice to be able to have one and done. It lasted over 6 months but I'm not a makeup everyday person so it might not for others. I did feel it was expensive but I really liked it and would purchase it again. I was sad when I ran out. I currently haven't repurchased it because I am trying to find a less costly alternative but I haven't yet so I'm leaning towards purchasing it again. I recommend it highly.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
This is a beautiful cc cream that’s perfect for someone looking for natural coverage and light weight as well.
Cheryl A.
It makes my skin look a bit oily and the texture of it is quite sticky. I went to the shop to buy the lasting silk foundation (best foundation I’ve ever used). Then I wanted to buy something more to reach the minimum money spent to get a gift set so I chose this product. Kinda disappointed. I never used it since the first time.