BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

• Does anyone know how this stuff is? And where can I find shade 39...1 Answers
  • Yo necesito saber si en Venezuela hay tienda de esta marca. Ya qu...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation have a dewy or matte finish?2 Answers
Dominika C.
The best make up Foundation. I using this product on my daily routine! There is matte finish when I using it. And I love it how it feels I do have combination skin and this is the best for my type of sensitive skin I definitely buying this product again and recommend everyone!
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
It has a matte finish but with a glowing finish i I love this type finish in a foundation. I think it suits a lot of different skin types and doesn’t get oily too quickly.– It is very long lasting on the skin once set with powder .
it looks flawless on camera
Jaimi H.
Henderson, NV
This is my new go to foundation! It gives me a matte finish, it does not look cakey but is full coverage for my face! It even covers my blemishes without concealer! I would definitely buy this again! The best part it is an expensive under $20. Thank you inglot!
Andrea R.
Gorgeous! It is my go to for every day life, it is not to heavy and perfect for an effortless look. I don't do a full face of makeup, but this and a soft blush is all I need. It is also incredibly easy to apply.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I was surfing the web and stumbled across this foundation and was interested. I looked up reviews and decided to go for it, under $20 and lots of great reviews. I got mine in 49, I did struggle with figuring out which shade to get but, the website does provide some descriptions with pictures. This product does not settle in my pores, which can be a problem with many foundations for me. I t doesn't settle in my fine lines, evens out my skin tone and covers my redness.I use a brush to apply and get medium coverage. Last about 6 hours on a typical day for me, without setting powder or spray. I would buy it again.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
This is my every day go to product. This found is great for all skin types!! Not only is this formula amazing but this brand does not test on animals which is huge for me. The color matches my skin perfectly and it feel soft once it is on. If you have not tried this I say try it. This product is affordable and you can get it delivered to your house!
Mason L.
Clarksville, TN
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION IVE EVER USED! It gives you major coverage without being too cakey and has a great matte finish while not being too shiny
Kaitlyn W.
Springfield
I love this, it blends very well to whatever product you use, this foundation will cover anything up as in if you have Acne or freckles.
Zuzanna K.
Troy, MI
I got this in Poland when I was on vacation. The price is amazing. The lady picked out my color. Stays all day and has a matte finish.
Vanesa R.
It is perfect to cover a radiant professional makeup covers and a more perfect is perfect for an important occasion the master
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY
Does this foundation have a dewy or matte finish?
Maria C.
MIAMI, FL
Yo necesito saber si en Venezuela hay tienda de esta marca. Ya que compro cuando viajo al exterior, y te uff muucho sin viajar
Katie R.
Does anyone know how this stuff is? And where can I find shade 39? I believe that is the fairest color they have?
sarah k.