BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A refined, sophisticated fragrance that captivates the senses. The epitome of elegance and masculinity, Eau Pour Homme balances Sicilian tangerine, Californian green lemon and Italian bergamot with a cascade of robust spices and woody notes of sandalwood, cedar and oak moss for a fragrance that echoes the sophisticated luxury of Giorgio Armani fashion. see more...

Buy on Target
Tresara  R.
Wahiawa, HI
Omg i love this Cologne on my husband. He puts this on and it just makes me want to smell him
Sharah  S.
Love it and you will too... This scent is divine!! It makes me week every time I smell it. It is a must for the special person in your life. Don't hesitate grab it and purchase it.
Genevieve C.
Stayed in the Armani hotel in Milan and they gave me a bunch of samples and this one was by far the best one in the batch. I gave it to my father and he loves it too. a great gift
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love Armani for men toilett spray.It smells so good.This is a scent that my fiance wears a lot and I appreciate it.
David M.
New Castle, DE
Armani is a highly fragrant cologne. It is very long lasting, a little spray goes a long way. Very warm and masculine smell.
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
Bought this for my husband and he fell in love with the scent it's kinda strong but last all day ling
Melony L.
Smells great. Decent price. I would recommend and I would purchase again. Give this one a try it really smells great!
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
This cologne is so so good. I want some for my boyfriend. All the products are great.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells ok
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Armani cologne is amazing. Smells great and prefect for everyone.