BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A refined, sophisticated fragrance that captivates the senses. The epitome of elegance and masculinity, Eau Pour Homme balances Sicilian tangerine, Californian green lemon and Italian bergamot with a cascade of robust spices and woody notes of sandalwood, cedar and oak moss for a fragrance that echoes the sophisticated luxury of Giorgio Armani fashion. see more...

Quinn R.
This EDT spray for men is so wonderful to smell. I bought it for my husband for our anniversary and he typically doesn't like to try a new brand. I got him to smell it and he loves it ❤️ He saves it for special occasions and I love to cuddle up with him when he's wearing it❤️ The fragrance doesn't dissipate in an hour or two, but actually lasts for many hours. It's a sexy manly smell ❤️
Mary F.
Wichita, KS
Love the scent. I purchased this for my husband who has allergies so instead of spraying directly on him or his clothing prior to dressing I spray them while they are hanging or folded in his draw. We still smell the scent but his allergic reaction is minimal.
Jillian W.
Madison Hts, MI
Since i couldn't choose Aqua de gio, this seemed like the closest alternative. I love Aqua de gio, its my favorite scent for a man, drives me crazy. Cant get enough. Id pay anything for this smexy smelling potion
julie p.
Van buren, AR
I love me a man that wears armani... the scent isn't tooo strong but yet last a while so u don't have to keep spraying it on. The only down fall i didn't like is the price...
Kirsten L.
East Berlin, PA
My boyfriend loves this and I'm the one that got him hooked on it. So now birthdays and holidays this is what he expects and that's okay with me because I love it too. It's such a good scent, not too overwhelming.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I really love the smell of this my ex-husband have this when we are together and everything that the scentand I really recommend these
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
This smells so good , especially when your boyfriend is wearing it you don't wanna let him go
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Delicious!!!! Bought this for husband and it smells incredible! Both of us love it, and its not overpowering
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Very sexy and elegant smell. i like it i had friend who was obsessed with it. it will turn a few heads.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
I would love to get this for my husband he loves Armani sents I know he would love to try it.