BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Armani Exchange is a designer fashion retailer that offers men's and women's apparel and accessories. see more...

• Is this brand related to Giorgio Amani?2 Answers
  • Is this good quality? I know it's expensive but is it wor...12 Answers
  • What men's item should I give as a gift to my hubby if pr...6 Answers
Armani Exchange
  • "Armani Exchange has a good selection of clothes quite often as well as good quality clothes, but however they are quite pricey. " in 6 reviews
  • "!very stylish stuff,decent price .I bought one pair of jeans 5 years ago and after all this time they still look like new.great quality!!!" in 6 reviews
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Even though I only own a few items from Armani because they're expensive, they are the shirts and jeans that have lasted for YEARS. I would highly recommend buying them if you can afford it, but if you like to change your wardrobe constantly I wouldn't but their clothes cuz they are the kind you keep forever.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love shopping at Armani Exchange for my boyfriend. I love the selection they have for men and women. It is pricey since its just basic clothing but the quality is so nice especially on mens jeans making it totally worth it.
One of my favorite stores to shop both for me and for my husband. The quality of the clothes is great and the price is pretty affordable. The store is always neat and the staff there is great. I defiantly find myself going back here.
Gladys R.
They have cute clothes, I like to shop here when I go out to clubs or a nice dinner. They are a bit pricey so only on special occasions I stop by. The quality is ok, they need better selection on shoes and accessories. The men's clothe are nice aswell but they need bigger sizes.
Jennifer H.
The clothes here are amazing!! good quality and good sales options. Armani its definitely a must have in every closet. Fits well, long lasting, I little bit expensive but totally worth it! I would recommend this, specialy the clearance section!
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I never find my self wanting to buy something from this sore, they have the most basic things that are not even cute, their prices are too high for what they offer.
Linda X.
Seattle, WA
Good quality stuff (though also really really expensive but I guess you get what you pay for). Has both dressy clothes and graphic tshirts, meaning there are a variety of clothes
Amanda W.
Armani Exchange has amazing clothing items!! A nice selection to choose from and you can often find some great deals in the clearance section! Their items are great quality too!! The only issue I have is that they can be pretty expensive, so I try to shop for things on sale or clearance. However, as I said, their items are very great quality, so if you have the money to spend then I would highly recommend this store!
Nilza S.
Unfortunately, Armani Exchange is not always within my budget. However, when I can splurge to shop here it is well worth it. I've had items from here for over 5 years and it still looks brand new. If you're super petite and small like me, their small sizes fit perfect! I never have to worry about the fit. Only drawback is prices, I've never understood how some of their plain and simple clothing items can go for so much
Victoria L.
Yuba City, CA
I like my boyfriend absolutely love AX!! it is pricey but we try to buy the clothes when there are sale going on. there are usually great sales after new years and good discounts before christmas. I bought him a leather jacket for a great price and he just doesn't want to put it down. the scarves are supper warm. the quality of the pea shirts is super good, super soft, last a long time. in love with this brand as well as Diesel
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
Is this good quality? I know it's expensive but is it worth the price someone will pay.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite product was the AX scarf with all the writing on it ! What's yours ?
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
What men's item should I give as a gift to my hubby if price wasn't an issue?
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Who else wants to get their significant other an Armani suit?
Dunya A.
Are the AX jewelry durable?