BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Oriental Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 2013. This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber. see more...

Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
Its very strong so a little one spray goes long way they usually have really good smelling colognes but i didn't like this one much on my hubby
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Not as great as the other male fragrances that Armani has. It smells weird, like an ocean. Go with the others.
David M.
David M.
New Castle, DE
Big fan of Armani fragrance. Very long lasting scent, very masculine. Not my favorite scent but wear it at least once a week.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
My boyfriend loves his cologne, and this is one he really likes. I think it smells great as well. It has amazing staying power and is such a masculine scent. He loves it and so do I. ;)
Daisy W.
Daisy W.
Denver, CO
I bought this for my brother as a birthday present this year and he loves it. I personally don't feel either way about it but I'm assuming that if he likes it, it's probably pretty good.
Hellen S.
Hellen S.
Falam que esse perfume e bom mais eu não sei a e bom pq eu nunca comprei e não conheço mais dissem que é bom esse perfume