BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Oriental Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 2013. This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber. see more...

Buy on Giorgio...*
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this cologne smells great
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
I buy this for my husband and it smells really good. He likes it at as. I would repurchase
pallavi p.
I like the smell of it .This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
My boyfriend loves his cologne, and this is one he really likes. I think it smells great as well. It has amazing staying power and is such a masculine scent. He loves it and so do I. ;)
Daisy W.
Denver, CO
I bought this for my brother as a birthday present this year and he loves it. I personally don't feel either way about it but I'm assuming that if he likes it, it's probably pretty good.
Hellen S.
Falam que esse perfume e bom mais eu não sei a e bom pq eu nunca comprei e não conheço mais dissem que é bom esse perfume