Armani Eau de Nuit Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Sargam S.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Oriental Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 2013. This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber. see more...

Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product for mens. Nice odor. Nice price. Nice quality. ideal for any occasion and for gifts.
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
I buy this for my husband and it smells really good. He likes it at as. I would repurchase
Sargam S.
India
I loved it so much. I bought it as a gift for my dad and he absolutely loves it. everytime some praises the fragrance he squeals and says that it's hus daughter's gift. And yes the fragrance is amazing. It's a mixture of lavender and mist. Above all it's unisexual.
Daisy W.
Denver, CO
I bought this for my brother as a birthday present this year and he loves it. I personally don't feel either way about it but I'm assuming that if he likes it, it's probably pretty good.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
My boyfriend loves his cologne, and this is one he really likes. I think it smells great as well. It has amazing staying power and is such a masculine scent. He loves it and so do I. ;)
Hellen S.
Falam que esse perfume e bom mais eu não sei a e bom pq eu nunca comprei e não conheço mais dissem que é bom esse perfume