BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Oriental Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 2013. This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber. see more...

Buy on Giorgio...
Michael C.
Michael C.
Lynwood, CA
Really enjoy the smell of this fragrance. It is perfect for going out almost anywhere! All my friends and family compliment me on my smell.
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
My husband is an Armani fan, he had several Armani perfumes but his one is a little bit too strong I think is the hint of bergamot in it or something but for people who likes strong smells is good
Sara F.
Sara F.
Hughesville, MD
Very much of a manly smell. very strong but sublets enough to be a little soft. I like this. .not my favorite but I will get as a replacement.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville, AL
Best smell ever, seriously. Smelled it on some stranger and asked what it was, bought it for my boyfriend by the next week.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product for mens. Nice odor. Nice price. Nice quality. ideal for any occasion and for gifts.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Love this cologne smells great, a little goes a long way. My husband liked it less than some of their others.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
San Leandro, CA
My nose is very sensitive, but this cologne is mild. leaving a fresh smell on my body. Also, priced fairly.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
I buy this for my husband and it smells really good. He likes it at as. I would repurchase
pallavi p.
pallavi p.
I like the smell of it .This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber.
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this cologne smells great