Armani Eau de Nuit Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Sargam S.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Oriental Fougere Fragrance Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 2013. This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber. see more...

Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
My husband is an Armani fan, he had several Armani perfumes but his one is a little bit too strong I think is the hint of bergamot in it or something but for people who likes strong smells is good
pallavi p.
I like the smell of it .This dark and opulent fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, iris, heliotrope, cedar, tonka, and amber.
Shelby S.
Oceanside, CA
Its very strong so a little one spray goes long way they usually have really good smelling colognes but i didn't like this one much on my hubby
Sara F.
Indian head, MD
Very much of a manly smell. very strong but sublets enough to be a little soft. I like this. .not my favorite but I will get as a replacement.
Michael C.
Lynwood, CA
Really enjoy the smell of this fragrance. It is perfect for going out almost anywhere! All my friends and family compliment me on my smell.
David M.
New Castle, DE
Big fan of Armani fragrance. Very long lasting scent, very masculine. Not my favorite scent but wear it at least once a week.
Kelsey S.
Jacksonville, AL
Best smell ever, seriously. Smelled it on some stranger and asked what it was, bought it for my boyfriend by the next week.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
Not as great as the other male fragrances that Armani has. It smells weird, like an ocean. Go with the others.
Donna B.
Love this cologne smells great, a little goes a long way. My husband liked it less than some of their others.
Elizabeth P.
San Leandro, CA
My nose is very sensitive, but this cologne is mild. leaving a fresh smell on my body. Also, priced fairly.