BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

An oriental fougere fragrance for men Sharp strong warm sensual & charismatic Top notes of bergamot & pink pepper Heart notes of cardamom nutmeg iris & heliotrope Base notes of cedar tonka & amber Launched in 2013 Suitable for night or special occasions wear see more...

Soraida G.
Vineland, NJ
It smells so good on a man. You just can't get away from him. It stays on all day. Love it. You need to get one for a man in your life. Takes you to another world.
Veronika A.
Got this cologne for my boyfriend as a gift. I am not sure who likes it more me or him! He wears it everyday as it has a strong yet not overbearing smell. It's a must have!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Nice fragrance for men. I've smelled it before, and it would honestly make a great gift. Just make sure the man in your life likes cologne first!
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It smells pretty good. My husband wasn't a fan, son I gave it to my son! He loves it.
Jessica T.
Oh goodness!! I love the smell of this on my husband. It's not overpowering and the smell is just amazing.
Emily H.
I love how this smells. Makes me happy when my guy friend wears it. It's a fresh scent that you will love
Holly H.
Broken Arrow , OK
This is my husbands favorite cologne and I definitely don't mind buying it for him
It smells heavenly
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I buy this for my hubby and omg I love how it smells on him and it's a long lasting scent omg in love
Katie M.
This cologne has a great smell and was given as a gift so I can not speak from person experience.
Allison B.
Not a huge fan of this cologne...but everyone wears it different. Just a little musky for my man