BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Emporio Armani Parfums Diamonds men eau de toilette 50ml. In the initial aromas, the icy opening contrasts with lingering sensual, burning accents. The emblematic notes of men`s fragrance are subverted with original surprising and addictive ingredients. This sparkling duality gives birth to a play of dazzling reflections. A luminous, daringly full-bodied opening. The refined, radiant freshness of the Italian citrus-bergamot accord is enlivened by a vibrant, electric burst of Szechuan pepper. A virile, tumultuous, impertinent heart. Cedar, the iconic embodiment of masculinity, is shaken up by the addictive and unexpected power of the deliciously familiar, intimate and alluring cocoa bean. A noble, ardent dry down. The slightly smoky gaiac wood and intense vetiver are set off by ambroxan with warm flinty accents. The interpretation of an irresistible, solid diamond. With its recessed facets along the side, the luminous square of glass plays with rays of light, reflecting them from within in infinite configurations like a modern kaleidoscope. A streamlined, powerful, faceted object. Set firmly on its base, featuring an integrated shiny metal spraycap adorned with the famous eagle emblem. , Spray applicator, Eau de toilette. see more...

Paul B.
This bold smell with a touch of sweet had me swooning. I absolutely love this smell. I felt that Aqua was a bit used by too many others. Diamonds left a lingering scent that lasted well into the day. I always have some handy!
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good one I personally like it even though it is a little pricey. But unfortunately some people are just a little picky about it. My boyfriend doesn't like it so oh well ūüėĒ it is what it is lol
Josh C.
Tempe, AZ
I found this cologne about 10 years ago and have tried many products since. I like to keep a bit of this around for special occasions. Rustic smell, sharp and earthy for a classy gentleman when going out on the town. Potent and will never go out of style.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
Though it may seem weird to review men's products, I must say I love this cologne. My fiance has been using this since I can remember. It is not too strong and it is very attractive scent. Lady's a must buy as gift, it is worth every penny and your men will love it too.
Susana B.
Chicago , IL
Love the scent it smell sooo fresh and clean price it's not bad plus the smell stays for the whole day with just one spray.its almost empty definitely gifting it again to the hubby. It's a must in a man collection
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this not too long ago for my boyfriend. He loves it. It comes off a little strong at first, but as the day goes on it tappers off. Which I personally like. Price is affordable. All and all pretty good stuff
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Este perfume es de lo mejor que hay ya que puedes usarlo en cualquier ocasion y de verdad es una fragancia agradable para cualquiera lo recomiendo sin ningun problema me gustaria tenerla!
Heath C.
I love the aquai di gio! I havent tried this one yet fro. Giorgio armani but im going to very soon!! They make great fragrances amd i want to make this one part of my collection as well!!
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Oh the smell is awesome!!! I love this and know it right off when I smell it. The only reason I gave it four stars was because it is pricey but other than that wonderful smell for a man.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I love for my husband to try different scents by the reviews I would love for him to try it. even if it is a little pricey. sounds dss lime it would be worth the cost
Nicky S.
Bronx, NY
I want buy this for my husband birthday. I'm just wondering does it smell good.
Kimberly A.
Where can i buy it?
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Do they still make this? I would like to sample this!
Heath C.
Any Armani brand smells good to me! This one i havent tried, is this just as good as the Aquai di gio?? Or better/worse??
Vanessa R.
I hear a lot of mixed reviews on this anyone have some insight ? I need to start thinking about holiday gifts !