Armani Code for Women Body Lotion

Body Lotion Fragrance:  A new seductive, alluring scent. Unlock the secret code of seduction. Seduce the senses with an intriguing orange flower note with fresh ginger accents and the caress of honey-sandalwood accord creating an unforgettable and captivating new encounter. A woman s mysterious code of seduction revealed.

Does anyone else think this is just a bit to greasy after application?
Start your review of Armani Code for Women Body Lotion!
Armani Code (for men) is my Husband's go-to scent that I just love! He bought the Armani Code (for women) perfume and lotion for me and I love it just as much as his! The two compliment each other. I always get comments on the decent when I wear it. This scent is perfect for a night out.
This product is amazing. It conditions and softens. I love the smell. Love this! I wouldn’t improve it. It’s perfect!
Armani code perfumed body lotion smells so good and moisturizes well. It is absorbed quickly and doesn't feel greasy.
Ellabell, GA
Amazing perfume, long lasting, doesn't fade throughout the day. It's not an overpowering scent but still has just enough power to turn heads or lead to a lot of compliments. Light enough to wear through the day. Sultry enough for the evenings. Overall just a great perfume to own.
El Paso, TX
I love this perfume so I knew I'd love the lotion too. I was slightly disappointed when I used it. Yes it still has the same great scent but it's greasy and I hate that in a lotion.
Cold lake, AB
I love this lotion. if you like the perfume, then you'll enjoy this lotion. A little goes a long way.