BY GIORGIO ARMANI #58 in After Shave

After Shave Balm Fragrance:  The seductive new fragrance for men. Code combines a citron cocktail of bergamot and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean. A sexy fragrance blend for the contemporary man in the know. see more...

Phil M.
London
Armani code will always be one of my favorite colognes. Top 2 always. I've bought the product more than twice and use it every day sometimes. Pretty straight forward product with a warm and sweet smell. You can find it at most superstores. Must buy for yourself or husband.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This is one of the best colognes ever. Definitely one of my favorites. It smells classy and sophisticated. Not overpriced in my opinion. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are star anise, olive blossom and guaiac wood; base notes are leather, tobacco and tonka bean. It definitely works well in my opinion.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
This is the best smelling after shave. Everytime my husband shave he uses it and it leaves his skin so smooth. I definitely recommend this product the smell last a while.
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
Was accidentally given the man's Code, and I gave this to my boyfriend. He loves it, I love, so it's a win-win. Just like the ladies, it smells good, last all day, and leaves you wanting more.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
My boyfriend uses this, I think the scent is sooo nice. It is def a great smelling colognes for men. It isn't over powering but strong enough to be noticeable and lasting.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Armani code is the best smelling cologne in my book it not to over whelping nice clean fresh scent that stays with you all day . My husband gets compliments even time he wears it. It it expensive but then again worth it
John I.
Morgantown, WV
I love the scent but the price is way too high. It lasted be a few months but I felt like I got robbed at the end of the day. A cheaper brand works just as well.
Lucia R.
ALL the men in my family love this cologne. I love it too, its a perfect gift for your man. If you want the ladies drooling over you, this is the perfect cologne.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA
Armani Black code is a go-to favorite of mine and the after shave balm works great for adding the fragrance of Black Code without having to wear the cologne!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I really love the smell of this after shave balm. It smells very middle eastern to me, in the sense that it smells like sweet spicy and spicy fragrance
Miranda P.
Where's the cheapest place you have found this product?
Pasha P.
will this help with breakouts?