Armani Code Cashmere uploaded by hejer t.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

The Armani dress code, which began with Armani Code, then expanded with Code Satin in 2015, now welcomes Code Cashmere Fragrance. Explore the warm and enveloping scent as the softest fabric, Armani Code Cashmere is a dense mosaic of contrast. The sillage is unfailingly illumined by glowing, ever-present orange blossom notes, accentuated by Sambac jasmine. Unforgettable, supremely sensual, it forms an accord with heliotrope and iris notes. The color is deep purple glistening with pink, mysterious shades for a scent that goes from floral fragrant touches to a nearly animal accord of leather, suede, and frankincense. Armani Code Cashmere fragrance is the most intense dress code of the Armani Code collection. A fragrance that captures a love story told by two perfumers, Dominique Ropion and Carlos Benaïm (IFF). A tale of trust and comfort, warmed by a delicious almond-milk accord, a deep olfactory pool of pleasure. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jackie C.
Love this smell! Has a sweet and sophisticated smell that will leave everyone asking you what perfume you’re using because it smells so delicious! One of my favorite perfumes to use for a date or night out.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I just received a sample of this in the mail and although I think it is a little pricy ($70 for a 1.7oz bottle, and $90 for a 2.5oz) it smells amazing. It's strong but smooth, I would consider buying a full sized product but it would be a push for me at that price.
Ashley R.
This is a more evening perfume/scent. It is a little.overpowering and strong. The packaging is beautiful but and it is a little expensive but you are paying for the brand. I would recommend this but with reservations.
Cassandra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice smell. I think this is suitable as a fall fragrance as it smells a bit musky but sweet. Reminds me of incense.
Amber R.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing and lasts all day. I smelled it in Ulta had to have it. This perfume is a fall/winter scent. Sweet almond smell. It smells so cozy.
Jessica B.
Marysville, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Sweet and yummy, a warm fragrance with a bit of floral sophistication. It reminds me a little bit of Prada Candy but darker and deeper.
I found that the scent gets better as it dries down and it stays with you all day and night.
I recommend this for those who like gourmand and oriental type scents.
hejer t.
This parfume have perfect and sweet smell I love it . I HAVE RECIVED IT AS A GIFT. AND AM SO LUCKY TO GET TO TRY IT .
S M.
newmarket
I absolutely love the smell of this, it has a very warm feel to it and its not too sweet!!