BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Armani Black Code claims to be a new perspective on the Giorgio Armani man, the fragrance is described as elegant, timelessly sensual, understated yet heady. The fragrance is Armani?s first masculine oriental, a fresh, spicy composition which opens on notes of lemon and bergamot, leading to a heart of olive flower. The base features Tonka bean and guaiacum wood. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cameron B.
Ugh smells amazing on my boyfriend. Definitely a favorite clean, crisp, everyday sort of thing. Not unique but has a dark sexy appeal to it, yet definitely a day time scent if you know what I mean. Lasts a while, when I wear his hoodies they all smell so fabulous.
Karen S.
My #1 men Toilett! Never had I imagined that I would fall in love with this amazing scent. I bought it as a birthday gift for my used to be boyfriend who is know my husband. I am a very picky person when it comes to perfumes. In the beggingg I struggled looking for the perfect perfume since I had never bought a men's toilett. This toillett in my opinion has that scent that makes you fall in love, made me think of passion, and sensuality and as soon I smelled it I totally fell in love with it! My husband loved it as well my dad. Many people give compliments and ask what scent it is. Never get tired of smelling it. Even bought two more for last Christmas another one for my husband and one for my dad. So glad my husband and dad loved it!
Samantha N.
Henderson, NV
My boyfriend's favorite going out scent. It's a great mix of woodsy, light an airy and musk. I'd buy the gift set for Armani Code, Armani Code Black and Armani Code Sport!
Amanda M.
Tonawanda , NY
I bought this cologne for my husband for Valentine's Day last year. The smaller bottle has lasted the whole year. It's one of his favorite colognes I have bought.
Melissa B.
Oakville , CT
My fiancé wears this cologne and I love it! It smells different on everyone I know that wears it. Such a great staple cologne that I recommend it to all my friends. Deeply masculine,sexy but clean smell!
Isa B.
This is my favorite scent for men. I absolutely love it. I purchased this cologne for my dad years ago and it's been his signature scent ever since.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
My fiancé just loves this and let's face it, I do too! This is the scent that he wore on our first date. The scent is sexy and sophisticated!
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this cologne for my husbands birthday and it's his new favorite. The scent lasts for a long time and isn't overwhelming at all.
Julissa C.
Purchased this for my dad for his birthday this year. He fell in love, such an amazing cologne. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great gift!
Sasha L.
This has an amazing, sexy, sweet smell to it. This smell never gets old. Once you smell this, you'll become addicted.