BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

ARMANI BLACK CODE MEN byGIORGIO ARMANI - EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase...5 Answers
  • Is this item for female's ?6 Answers
  • Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance? 6 Answers
Donna W.
Horse Shoe, NC
Awesome smelling cologne. Sexy and subtle. Perfect for any man. A suit and this equals yummy
karina m.
Valentines gift for husband, it smells so good, now relatives keep asking him what is he wearing they love the smell.
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
Father's Day gift to my dad and he doesn't wear anything else but Armani. It was a cute little bottle to. Very strong scent
adrianna r.
OMG I absolutely love this I would never leave my husband's sight it last forever the smell is strong and it's atractting
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
I loved this Cologne on my boyfriend. It smells so good and it brings back so many good memories of back then. I just love it. You won't regret it.
Trinity G.
This cologne smells amazing. It has a spice and fruity smell to it. The cologne smell last a long time. I would definitely recommend this cologne.
Valery M.
This is one of my boyfriends favorite colognes would definitely reccomend. He wears it everyday and I can't get over the smell!!
Sofia d.
mar del plata
Le regale este perfume a mi novio para navidad y lo amo! Lo usa siempre. Estoy en campaña de comprarle otro
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
I got this cologne for my brother for Christmas and he loves it ! He said that he gets complements from the ladies all the time
Farah L.
Ay it smzlls so good that i wanted to stick my nose in my husband's neck 😂
Omg loved it but it's too strong , i think its 81% vol . Strong smell lovely fregrance
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does it smell good
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Is this item for female's ?
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I love this cologne it's probably one of my fav for a gift to a love one . However, I have been wanting to buy the sports edition of this one but I have not been very lucky to test it out as tester is always empty 😞 How similar or different they are and which would be worth the money?