BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

ARMANI BLACK CODE MEN byGIORGIO ARMANI - EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase...5 Answers
  • Is this item for female's ?6 Answers
  • Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance? 6 Answers
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
Love love love when my husband wears this delightful spray. It smells like heaven for real. It is def worth the value and smells very manly. Strong scent.
Jenna B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I bought this for my husband and I LOVE how it smells on him. It is not too strong and the scent is amazing. Honestly, I wear it (lightly) sometimes.
Trinity G.
This cologne smells amazing. It has a spice and fruity smell to it. The cologne smell last a long time. I would definitely recommend this cologne.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
I loved this Cologne on my boyfriend. It smells so good and it brings back so many good memories of back then. I just love it. You won't regret it.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
One of my top 3 fragrances for men no doubt! Bought it @ Ulta while they had special on gift sets at a steal price! Long lasting and mesmerizing!
Julian C.
I absolutly enjoy this fragance. It smells very masculine. It's an overpowering and Mature smell. It smells like Wood , lemon and tobacco.
Katherine P.
Orlando, FL
My ex use to wear this cologne and I loved the way it smelled on him. To this day anytime I smell it I know exactly what cologne it is.
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
Great brand. Probably one of my husbands favorite fragrances. It has a very masculine smell with a hint of sweetness. Highly recommend.
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
My husband love this one a lot. I have to admit it smell good and it last all day. It's affordable and it doesn't have a musty smell
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this product!! definitely a must have! I would most definitely recommend this to everyone! My stepdad uses. It smells amazing
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does it smell good
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Is this item for female's ?
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I love this cologne it's probably one of my fav for a gift to a love one . However, I have been wanting to buy the sports edition of this one but I have not been very lucky to test it out as tester is always empty 😞 How similar or different they are and which would be worth the money?