BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

ARMANI BLACK CODE MEN byGIORGIO ARMANI - EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase...5 Answers
  • Is this item for female's ?6 Answers
  • Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance? 6 Answers
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
This is a very good brand. I love when my boyfriend wear this one. He smells so good and I absolutely love it! Would 100% recommend to anyone! On the pricey side but it's worth it! Lasts throughout the whole day
Ruth L.
South Jordan , UT
So many great things about this cologne! Smells great, lasts a long time, and the bottle even looks great! One of my husbands favorite colognes! A great gift idea.
Krystin T.
Ocala
Highly recommend. My husband uses this and I smells great. Not too overpowering which I love. They say that scent is the strongest sense tied to memory, make yours worth while with this. We got ours from Macy's.
Erica C.
Everett, MA
I can not brag about this enough. I bought this for my boyfriend and i have bought this before its an ok price but deff worth it and the smell is super long lasting i would 100% buy this again. Have fun!
Daniela M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got this for my dad for his birthday and oh my gosh i kid you not this smell is like heaven. He sprayed it once and it lasts on him and his clothing for a good three days. Very masculine but not over the top. Such a great cologne, great gift too!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
I love this cologne, so does my father. He's been using it for years, and we always repurchase it for him. Will continue buying, and definitely would recommend to anyone
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
This is a great cologne for the man in your life it smells amazing! It's a little bit on the pricey side but for good quality cologne it's worth every penny!
Elizabeth P.
I love Armani Code it smells so good.it is worth the price I'm a huge fan of this go try it on walk around for a hour and you will know if it's right for you
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I live this and got it for my husband as an anniversary present. Just one spray will last you all day. Is not overpowering and smells great and masculine.
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
Love this scent for men! Almost wish they made a woman's scent to "match", only a little is needed as it does last awhile and changes with your body temp.
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does it smell good
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Is this item for female's ?
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I love this cologne it's probably one of my fav for a gift to a love one . However, I have been wanting to buy the sports edition of this one but I have not been very lucky to test it out as tester is always empty 😞 How similar or different they are and which would be worth the money?