BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

ARMANI BLACK CODE MEN byGIORGIO ARMANI - EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it ...5 Answers
  • Is this item for female's ?6 Answers
  • Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance? 6 Answers
Diana H.
Zion, IL
I actually got this cologne for my husband for his birthday and it smells fantastic ladies we all want a man that smells really good that you can say ok he is mine tonight this is it
Johanly M.
Nantucket, MA
Love the bold scent of this. Its a classic. This was the first cologne i gifted my husband and he loves it. It last a long time and its just something everyman should own.
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
This is the one thing I miss from my ex...this cologne! Such a sexy, bold smell. The size of bottle you get for the price is excellent and the amount goes a long way. I always recommend this to men looking for a new smell to try.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
How can I put this..... AMAZING?!? This is my all time favorite men's cologne. I just love it, is been my favorite for years. I can detect the scent anywhere! Smells amazing. Clean, and sexy.
Ashley B.
Bountiful, UT
This is the best men's cologne, in my opinion. The packaging is sleek and sexy, which is what the brand is supposed to suggest. The smell is amazing, and for a name brand like Armani the price is very reasonable. I buy this for my fiancée every chance I get.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My Fiancé wears this cologne and I absolutely love it on him. Makes him smell manly but elegant. Does not have woodsy or dark scents. Very refreshing and cool. The item was a gift so I am not sure how much it costs but he would repurchase.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
This is absolutely the best smelling cologne ever. I bought this for my husband for Christmas and I was surprised at how nice the glass bottle was. And the scent stays on for quite some time. I would absolutely recommend this to friends.
Jasmine Y.
The bottle is so tiny for the price! That's the only downside to this product I feel. The scent is so masculine and deep, it lasts all day too. I'd recommend getting it when there are gift sets so you get your money's worth and more!
Bethany R.
Armani Code has to be one of the best smelling colognes I've come across! It is not overbearing like others out there. I wear my boyfriend's more than he does! This smells far better than Aqua di gio. I absolutely recommend it.
Alysha M.
Algonquin, IL
This cologne is so perfect for your boyfriend or husband and he would love this gift too. It is 94 dollars for the 4.2 oz which it pricey but it's smells like heaven in a bottle. I would totally buy this for my boyfriend again
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does it smell good
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??
Shirley C.
Brownsville , TX
Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Is this item for female's ?
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I love this cologne it's probably one of my fav for a gift to a love one . However, I have been wanting to buy the sports edition of this one but I have not been very lucky to test it out as tester is always empty 😞 How similar or different they are and which would be worth the money?