BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

ARMANI BLACK CODE MEN byGIORGIO ARMANI - EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase...5 Answers
  • Is this item for female's ?6 Answers
  • Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance? 6 Answers
Jeremy S.
great smelling cologne. I love Armani products this has been one of my favorites. a little more on the pricey side but absolutely worth it. it is long lasting and a little goes a long way! It is not at all overpowering- I love it! Check it out! I would definitely recommend!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I love my husband smelling good. This is his all time favorite.
Pricey, but soooo worth it. I bought mine at Macy's.
The bottle design is awesome. Very long lasting. I love
when he wears this. I do recommend this to the ladies
to get for there man. Wonderful cologne...
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
I wish I can give more stars to this perfume, my favorite, the pink one too; this smells so fresh so good OMG, i wish I can buy lots of this, but this are expensive, ❤️️❤️️❤️️, I always get so many complements when I use it, love ❤️ it, You should try it, you'll love it 😍.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My boyfriend absolutely love the scent. He said it's not too strong and get a give him that lasting smell throughout the day. It's a good gift and any when you buy this for should love it! I would highly recommend this as a present or for yourself.
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
I got this for my husbands birthday and he loves it! Has a gentle smell not too potent and over powering. Very sexy and masculine. Lasts all throughout the day and even lingers on the skin where you can still smell it at night too. Highly recommend this!
Addy T.
Excellent fragrance, my boyfriend got it for Christmas and loves it as do I. Girls are drawn to it and guys enjoy it too. Nice glass bottle, lasts a long time, I would definitely recommend this to my guy friends and family.
Jackie S.
Wylie, TX
My boyfriend wears this and it smells amazing, he always keeps it in his backpack and for the quality of the product I think it's set at a good price. The scent lasts all day and he buys this fragrance as soon as he runs out
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
I bought it as a gift to a work partner and he was really impressed. He said it smells so good and stays all day literally... And also women loves being near to him when he puts this fragrance on him *HE SAID* hahaha 😂
brooke m.
my boyfriend wears this and he absolutely loves it just as much as i do. i love it the most because i steal his sweatshirts from him and when i take his sweatshirts all i can smell is the amazing scent from this cologne
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
My boyfriend uses this and omg I love it it smell so good and has a very sexy smell if that makes any sense haha it is on the pricey side but it is so worth it he has tried other colognes but always comes back to this one
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??