ARMANI CODE by Giorgio Armani EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
ARMANI CODE by Giorgio Armani EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
By Giorgio Armani Beauty
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??

Bobbi💋 W.
Bobbi💋 W.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Im always buying this for my partner and the males in my family. 100% would recommend.
Johanly P.
Johanly P.
Nantucket , MA
1 year, 3 months ago
I defiantly recommend. Its a very masculine scent but its sooo good. A little goes a long way so i think its great for the price point. I usually get my fragrances at Macy's but im pretty sure you can get it online or at many department stores. Great gifts for men! A classic.
C B.
C B.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
1 year, 3 months ago
I bought it at shoppers drug mart! A hundred and ten percent worth it! Smell lasts all day long too!
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
1 year, 3 months ago
It's so worth it! My husband wears this one and several others but this one is one of my personal favs on him! You can get it pretty much anywhere like Carsons, Macy's exc. try it out ! It smells different on each person since ppl have their own natural scent.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
McKinney, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
It's so good. I definitely recommend. I buy it at Macy's and it's worth it. I really don't let hubby wear anything else anymore.