BY GIORGIO ARMANI

ARMANI BLACK CODE MEN byGIORGIO ARMANI - EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ see more...

• How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it ...4 Answers
  • Is this item for female's ?6 Answers
  • Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance? 6 Answers
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Westbrook, CT
I used to work at the cologne counter at Macy's in the men's department. Of all the men's scents I have ever smelled...and by working at Macy's trust me - I've smelled hundreds...Armani Code by Giorgio Armani (Armani Black Code) is by far one of my favorites - definitely in my top 3 favorite of all time, and very possibly my all time favorite. It's classy, timeless, and masculine without being overpowering or offensive. I have every intention of purchasing this product as a Cologne or body spray as well as in lotion form and as a body wash for my significant other for Christmas this year.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my husband smelling good. This is his all time favorite.
Pricey, but soooo worth it. I bought mine at Macy's.
The bottle design is awesome. Very long lasting. I love
when he wears this. I do recommend this to the ladies
to get for there man. Wonderful cologne...
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend absolutely love the scent. He said it's not too strong and get a give him that lasting smell throughout the day. It's a good gift and any when you buy this for should love it! I would highly recommend this as a present or for yourself.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
My husband has worn this since we met. I have always loved it - it smells so manly but is not overpowering. He switched to Aqua di Gio recently and I told him I liked Armani CODE much better. He agrees and fortunately he still has some. ;)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Fiancé wears this cologne and I absolutely love it on him. Makes him smell manly but elegant. Does not have woodsy or dark scents. Very refreshing and cool. The item was a gift so I am not sure how much it costs but he would repurchase.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Armani Code has to be one of the best smelling colognes I've come across! It is not overbearing like others out there. I wear my boyfriend's more than he does! This smells far better than Aqua di gio. I absolutely recommend it.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Wylie, TX
My boyfriend wears this and it smells amazing, he always keeps it in his backpack and for the quality of the product I think it's set at a good price. The scent lasts all day and he buys this fragrance as soon as he runs out
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this and omg I love it it smell so good and has a very sexy smell if that makes any sense haha it is on the pricey side but it is so worth it he has tried other colognes but always comes back to this one
Christina W.
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My boyfriend used to wear this all of the time and now I'm missing it! Totally worth the money. It is great as a present or just to get your guy on any old day. You will love it just as much, if not more than him.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells so good! I bought this for my father. I just smelled it once and I was sold. It has a nice scent to it and it just screamed my dad. I loved it and I feel like it's a good scent to buy for any age range.
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA
Does it smell good
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??
Alena M.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this item for female's ?
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell good and its a long lasting fragrance?
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne it's probably one of my fav for a gift to a love one . However, I have been wanting to buy the sports edition of this one but I have not been very lucky to test it out as tester is always empty 😞 How similar or different they are and which would be worth the money?