BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

ARMANI by Giorgio Armani Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
This product smells amazing!! I buy it for my significant other just because I love to smell it.
Escential +.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my brother ! It was his first ever cologne , he likes the smell and so do I. It's very light , not so much the musky smell like every other cologne in the market. Recommended for the younger generation !
Dayna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mm smells delicious, my husband is very picky when it comes down to a cologne scent and we both loved this
Asia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells AMAZING! seriously one of the nicest colognes out there. seriously!
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
Love this sent for my husband. It is one of the few that he uses on a daily basis and smells great
Christy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love this! Out of everything my husband wears, this is the best. He even uses the body spray we like so much.
Ashley F.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of a man but not one that smells like he took a bath in cologne.
Stephanie J.
My husband wears this cologne. Great smell and it lasts for a long time! He will continue to buy it
Brooke A.
San Angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! It. Will definitely last the day and I'm sure your girlfriend will love it!
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I love this scent for men. It can be too strong, like most cologne, if too much is used.