BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Lash Ecstasy MascaraGiorgio Armani Beauty introduces the new Armani gaze. BLACK ECSTASY a multi-effect mascara in deep shades with a lacquered red wand. Black Boosting Polymer, the innovative technology for this pioneering mascara, heightens colour intensity whilst ensuring better, more uniform application, allowing for gracefully thicker, denser and longer lashes. The unique multidirectional cylindrical brush, combined with the unprecedented formula, beautifully enhances all eye shapes. Black has never made such an impact. Feminine, uncompromising, absolute. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I really like this mascara. I bought it when I had a friends and family sale discount and was able to get 40% off so I thought I would give it a try. It is comparable to the Too Faced better than mascara but it does run if it gets wet. It is a nice little luxury to have and does give length and volume but I probably wont purchase again without a discount since it is so expensive. It is nice to have though and if you like to treat yourself to little luxuries like mascara then I would say this is an excellent choice" in 6 reviews
  • "I love this mascara ! It doesn't clump and really lengthens your lashes. It's a very bold look ! I received a sample from Sephora and have been hooked ever since , I defiantly recommend this mascara and it's definitely worth the price ! " in 3 reviews
Kat J.
USA
Received a deluxe sample of this mascara and used it until the very end,...

It was easy to apply, the black pigment was very opaque on my lashes, the brush did a good job of getting all of my lashes, but this mascara just didn’t WOW me..... I was mainly looking for volume and definition, and this didn’t give much of either. It was okay for length, but that’s about it. It also tended to flake after a long day out and about. I liked it at the beginning, but the tube started to dry out within a couple of weeks and became a very dry clumpy formula that wasn’t as nice as it was when I first started using it. I probably wouldn’t toss out another sample of it, but I definitely wouldn’t buy it.
Shannon C.
Boston
I used Benefits They’re Real! Mascara for years - a true diehard fan - until I found this. I’ve always had problems with my lashes looking spidery and clumping together. But this mascara gives me full length and volume without the clumping. The separation effect is unparalleled, in my opinion, and definitely doesn’t compromise the extreme volume and length it gives. My new holy grail!
Jelena S.
Black ecstasy has a classic kind of a brush that’s often found in mascaras and compared to Eyes to kill classic it has shorter bristles that are more densely packed.  Formula is also slightly “thicker” and creamier giving a bit more dramatic look. Color wise even though it’s supposed to be dramatic dark black I found that it’s as black as any other black mascara (for example some mascaras that are labeled as deep black for like Hypnose are truly darker and deeper black).
Black ecstasy gives decent volume and holds up curl really well. Didn’t clump and it was easily buildable. I wish it would give more volume. Try not to maneuver your lashes after mascara dries because it will start flaking like crazy. You can even see flakes in my photos below. No smudging during just some more flaking.

Jessica A.
Tampa, FL
This mascara is amazing1 It grabs all of your lashes and makes them appear fuller, longer and thicker. I was originally turned off by the price, but really, it seems to last a long time and sometimes you can even get away with a single coat, if you are not going for a full-on glam look. the brush is pretty standard, nothing too special, but the formula is smooth, long lasting and rich without being clumpy.
Alex S.
This was the first high end mascara that I have ever gotten from Sephora and it was definitely worth it. It makes my lashes thich and long, but not clumpy. I can use more than one coat and it still makes my lashes look amazing. It also comes off pretty easy, so no rubbing your eyelashes off at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend!
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
This mascara was so dang good. I feel like I can easily say it's my favorite mascara. I will repurchase again, but I just have a few others I want to finish up first! My lashes always looked so wispy and separated, but Fuller and longer as well!
Regan H.
Lexington, KY
Crystal S.
The Woodlands, TX
I received a sample of this in a point perk and fell in love. I have since purchased a full size. I wish it held a curl better but the length and volume is perfection with this mascara so I don't mind sacrificing curl for that
Kelly D.
Fantastic mascara. It is a very 'wet' formula, which i normally do not like, but this one just works. Super black lashes, adds length and awesome definition. Can be built o due to the formula for really over-the-top lashes!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
The wand on this mascara is perfect. Gives you so much length and so much volume. I always say a good mascara is always in the wand. I only apply one coat and the difference it makes is unbelievable.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Does anybody recommended his mascara? Good for what type of lashes?
Helen V.
Stafford, TX
Is this mascara actually worth the price? Does anyone know of another mascara that compares to it?
Lily Z.
How is this comparing to YSL and dior's mascara? I've always used YSL and Dior and I tried lancome and it didn't work out for me
Helen V.