armani beauty
Si Passione Perfume Set

Armani Beauty Si Passione Perfume Set

by armani beauty

Fragrance Family: FloralsScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Rose, Woody VanillaFragrance Description: This is an alluring and bold yet fruity and fresh perfume with feminine scents that open with sparkling pear before revealing a seductive, deep-rose heart and a woody vanilla base. About the Bottle: The striking red bottles that house this perfume set embody the outward expression of passion and love, encapsulating the feminine perfume within. This set contains:- 3.4 oz/ 100.55 mL Eau de Parfum- 1 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum- 2.5 oz/ 74 mL Body Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armani Beauty Si Passione Perfume Set!
Riham A.
Belle Chasse, LA
Armani Beauty Si Passione Perfume Set uploaded by Riham A.
I purchased this set at Macy’s after smelling it at Sephora. I fell in love with the smell of the perfume it’s soo warm and sexy. But the only one negative thing about the Si Passion perfume is that’s it has week performance. Which a big deal for me since I like strong and long lasting perfumes.

Looking for your answer?