armani beauty
My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set

Armani Beauty My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set

by armani beauty

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Classic Floral Key Notes: Orange Blossom, Tuberose, Vanilla Fragrance Description: Perfect for sampling, traveling, or gifting, this perfume set is sized to go anywhere. The scent opens with sparkling notes of consciously sourced bergamot and Egyptian orange blossom amplified by Indian tuberose and jasmine. At the base, white musk and cedarwood from Virginia combine with vanilla from Madagascar.
Start your review of Armani Beauty My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set!
Michelle M.
Ocala, FL
I received a sample of My Way in the mail a few weeks ago & I instantly fell in love! I now want to buy the whole set but it does cost more than I can afford, unfortunately. The smell is sweet but not overpowering. You do not need alot , and the smell lasts for hours. A must have!!
Shelly  M.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Armani Beauty My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set uploaded by Shelly  M.
I received the sample My Way by Giorgio Armani from SoPost , Macy’s . From the first spray , I was captivated by the jasmine and Indian tuberose , on the burn down I was uplifted with the bergamot and orange blossom . I knew I was going really like this , I am a big bergamot lover . The minute this settled in on the small of my neck , I knew this was a keeper . This is a definitely a perfect finishing touch on getting all dolled up and feeling and smelling amazing . P.S. it lasted all the way into the sheets 🌙💫. ❤️😊 #SoPost #Macys
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Armani Beauty My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set uploaded by Christina G.
Got a sample of this in the mail used it and now I want to get me the full size. Love the smell of this perfume. It not to strong at all. I would remand it.
Lakeena  A.
Rochester, NY
This smells so perfect! I wore this sample on a date and got so many compliments. I think it’s the jasmine and the orange blossom for me. I’m definitely going to treat myself.
Eric H.
This Perfumer snob is impressed with My Way from Giorgio Armani. I gifted this to my girlfriend, and she loved it as did I. It smelled wonderful not to heavy or over powering yet it lasted all day! Its a must have and something you can gift someone! they will be pleased!
April  K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This scent is nice. A bit heavy but smells good. I will definitely keep this scent around just not use it in the summer per say
Lauren B.
Collingswood, NJ
Armani Beauty My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set uploaded by Lauren B.
I liked this product! I got it as a sample in the ulta fragrance for her sample set it’s a perfect everyday scent and it smells very clean! I like it it just has a bit of a sweet smell to it, not a bad thing, therefore, 4/5 stars.
Laurecha E.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Smell is strong but not overwhelming. I love it and most definitely would buy the full size perfume. 10 out of 10 would recommend
Adriana M.
Hialeah, FL
Yess!!! I love this perfume! I have been using this fragrance for Years!! This perfume is not that strong but it stays on the body the whole day..
Joana Z.
houston
Top notes on first spray it gives you a floral scent but not strong… it lingers then you found yourself smelling for more because there is a sweet vanilla and tuberose lurking… it is like finding a lover in the middle of a secret garden! This perfume should have been named daytime secret lover!!! It is pleasant and an all season day wear perfume! Armani Beauty My Way Perfume Mini Gift Set This also does not trigger my allergies or any headache which is awesome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...