armani beauty
My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 034 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by armani beauty

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Classic Floral Key Notes: Orange Blossom, Tuberose, VanillaFragrance Description: This feminine fragrance combines consciously sourced ingredients from around the world in a blend of woody and floral notes. Bergamot meets Egyptian orange blossom in a sparkling start amplified by Indian tuberose and jasmine. At the base, white musk and cedarwood from Virginia combine with vanilla from Madagascar. About the Bottle: Designed to be taken with you wherever you go, the My Way bottle is a luxurious talisman encapsulating all the encounters that matter. The blue and gold cap represents the Earth, which connects us to nature and each other.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather H.
I am totally in love with this! I live in Florida and there's Jasmine blooming all over so to have a beautiful, feminine fragrance with Jasmine in it just makes me so happy! It's soft but noticeable. Sweet and floral. There are other notes that balance out the sweetness like sandlewood. It is absolutely delightful? Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Donna T.
Altamont, NY
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Donna T.
I’ve been wanting this for a while & every time I stop at the perfume counter I try to trick my husband and spray it on a perfume card without him knowing which one it is , for some reason he doesn’t care for it so I put it back again & again . On this day without him I happen to see it in this little spray and finally satisfied my own self . It’s a very feminine floral . Key notes of orange blossom tuberrose & vanilla . I did it my way 💖 hopefully he won’t notice .
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Emely P.
Fragancia para mujer, tiene un aroma muy natural a rosas, lo puedes usar para uso diario y ocasión especial ☺️
Jennifer C.
Cottage Grove, OR
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jennifer C.
This is such a nice smelling perfume. It lasts longer than most do. I purchased it to try and will definitely be purchasing more! If you haven't tried, I suggest you do!
Lindsey  D.
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lindsey  D.
I really like this perfume. It is definitely strong, but it is not overpowering. You dont need to spray much on at all. It is very sweet....like candy. I also think it smells like flowers. I just sprayed this one my wrist and I cant stop smelling it. My boyfriend also loves it.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Stacey M.
I got this in a sample size, but the travel size was the closest I could find. The perfume has a floral, musky with slight citrus undertones. I mostly smell the floral & musk. It was a bit strong & didn't mix too well with my chemistry, but it wasn't terrible, so I'm giving it a 3.5. Sorry for the bad picture, but it was mixed in with other samples. I would recommend trying a sample first before buying a full size.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
My sister gave a sample of this perfume and fell in love with the scent immediately. Smells like flowers but the scent is not to strong.
Deann K.
Went in to Ulta and blinded for this because of all the positive reviews. Influenster has a huge impact on my willingness to make purchases. This was my first “Issa no”. I had the same reaction others had with the idea that it was reminiscent of something an older woman would wear. This reminds me of white diamonds (in regards to an older woman scent) with florals. 2/10 would NOT recommend.
Sabrina N.
Gruetli Laagr, TN
Strong but very good scent! not too floral. I like it I can see myself purchasing again.
Amber N.
Greenwood, SC
I really love the smell of this perfume. It's not a super strong smell, which is a big plus for me since I have a high sensitivity to certain scents. Would highly recommend this perfume especially if you are someone who is highly sensitive to different scents like I am.

Looking for your answer?