BeautyFragranceFragrance for Herarmani beauty
My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by armani beauty

Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Classic Floral Key Notes: Orange Blossom, Tuberose, VanillaFragrance Description: This feminine fragrance combines consciously sourced ingredients from around the world in a blend of woody and floral notes. Bergamot meets Egyptian orange blossom in a sparkling start amplified by Indian tuberose and jasmine. At the base, white musk and cedarwood from Virginia combine with vanilla from Madagascar. About the Bottle: Designed to be taken with you wherever you go, the My Way bottle is a luxurious talisman encapsulating all the encounters that matter. The blue and gold cap represents the Earth, which connects us to nature and each other.

What's your favorite perfume? Right now I'm loving Armani My Way.
I'd like to try this . How may I do so?
Start your review of Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
natalie N.
New York
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by natalie N.
Purchased at: Amazon
join Exclusivester on Facebook for free products and get them all for yourself! a huge range of makeup, kitchen supplies, furniture, skin care, cosmetics and jewelry is available, for all ages and all sizes!
Lidiane B.
Apopka, FL
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lidiane B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m obsessed! Its my first time trying one of the Armani perfumes! This one is sweet, strong and unique! It has been my night out perfume! The scent stays all night. I live in Florida, so even on summer, sweating with the moist weather, the scent won’t fade. The glass is so chic! I dropped and it didn’t break. Great material and great product. [product:armani-beauty-my-way-eau-de-parfum-3-oz/-90-ml-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Holly A.
Wichita, KS
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Holly A.
This is by far my absolute favorite perfume. It is super concentrated and lasts a long time, without being overpowering. It has a beautiful floral scent and to me smells like magnolia and vanilla. The description is tuberose, orange blossom and jasmine with vanilla. This is a sweeter floral scent that smells amazing with my skin chemistry. I highly recommend!YOU PICK! Giorgio Armani MY WAY, SI PASSIONE 1.2ml / 0.04oz CARDED Samples
Daniela D.
Canton, GA
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Daniela D.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum sample was a nice clean scent. It wasn’t too strong and smells slightly floral with some citrus in there. I’m pretty particular about fragrances and this one is pretty good. The sample was more than half empty so really only got to try it once. Overall I would be happy wearing it! #myway #GiorgioArmani
Maysaa D.
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maysaa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I totally fell in love with this stunning perfume. It starts with flower notes and settles into strong, sweet, candy notes yet elegant. It is long-lasting as I can still smell it the next day on my clothes. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing it.
Kate K.
San Diego, CA
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kate K.
It`s MY way! For me, this scent is about tuberose, orange blossom and vanilla. In that order. I wore it in the heat and on a cool summer day, and in the morning on a home weekend and in the evening at an event. Equally good and appropriate. Orange color cheers up, tuberose adds femininity, and vanilla gives warmth and tenderness. A pleasant, stylish, noticeable, though not unique scent. I need it more than 1 oz!
Rebecca L.
Wurtsboro, NY
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Rebecca L.
I received this complimentary fragrance from bzzagent for my honest review. This smells amazing. Very sweet and fruity. Lasts all day. Is an everyday scent. Need to use just a little as too much can be overpowering, but if used right is light and sweet. Would recommend.
Roxie I.
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Roxie I.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this fragrance, the packaging is amazing. Save the bottle because it can be refilled in the convenience in your own home! saving money and earth friendly. It’s an eloping scent so you’re going to go through waves of emotions. The first two notes you’re going to experience: orange blossom and bergamot then it transition to the mid notes of jasmine and tuberose then you’re going to elope into the vanilla Madagascar and cedar wood. And it cycles back to every note one by one all day long. It’s a fragrance that you just can’t stop smelling. Love it.
Gail  W.
Jacksonville, FL
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Gail  W.
Yup it's me again so I'm getting reviews from my public asking about my smell good as everyone is saying. I pointed them in the right direction @sephoa of course. Should have had told them that I got it completely free from @Influenster. This granny is turning head
Anitra L.
Armani Beauty My Way Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Anitra L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved the fruity floral sweet scent this perfume gave me, I felt so luxurious and high priced. It really attracts the right kind of attention from both male and female. This is easily one of my favorite Armani fragrances and I’ll definitely be recommending this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mona A.
Plymouth, MN
il y a 5 mois
AGNIESZKA R. il y a 2 mois
The most that Iike from Armani is Aemani Code and Si passione intense, but I have My way too 😁
Marialuisa S.
Palermo, PA
il y a 6 mois
Christina J. il y a 5 mois
Agreed! It's very nice and I had it on for at least 4 hours before I washed it off and it was still going strong.
Jana C.
il y a 9 mois
Amrat L. il y a 9 mois
Yes i did tried and i love it hope you will love it try must
Nicole W.
Assiniboia, SK
il y a 10 mois
Danielle S. il y a 10 mois
I started in late April/ early May I’ve only really done a handful of surveys . I [email protected] Americans get more surveys as well