BeautyFaceFace Makeuparmani beauty
Luminous Silk Foundation 51 1 oz/ 30 mL

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL

by armani beauty

An award-winning oil-free foundation that delivers medium buildable coverage and a luminous finish that leaves skin looking naturally flawless. Coverage: Medium Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily What Else You Need to Know: This beauty favorite is made with patented Micro-fil™ technology. Unlike other foundations, which are made with round pigments that cause separation on the skin, Micro-fil™ technology pigments lay flat for seamless blending and layering, a flawless, second-skin effect and a lit-from-within glow.

Does this Oxidize ? If so how many shades?
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL I hv question about which shade will be good for indian medium to dusky skin tone & is it good for Summer? I hv combination skin
Start your review of Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
I love that it is buildable I can go really light or apply more for special events or nights out, doesn’t settle into fine lines like other foundations do. It Really provides a luminous glow to the skin. A little goes a long way so it’s worth the price to me ! Id recommend this to anyone!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Denise F.
I absolutely love this foundation. Extremely nice coverage that leaves a smooth and flawless finish. Doesn’t feel too heavy and wears nicely throughout the day. I was able to find the perfect match for me. A bit on the pricier side but we’ll worth it!
Shristi P.
I like this foundation but don’t love it enough to give it a 5. It’s a really nice finish and gives you a dewy look. After a few hours I noticed the makeup starting to crease, that’s the only reason for it being a 4/5.
Ronda L.
Hot Springs, AR
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Ronda L.
I love this foundation so much! It’s absolutely magical 🪄my skin looks the best with this foundation applied to it. It’s definitely pricey but so worth it. I have a subtle glow about me when I wear this. A lot of celebrities talk about this foundation and how good it is. If you can afford it get it.
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Janci M.
This is the most amazing group of face make up I’ve ever used the Giorgio Monie luminous silk foundation with the primer with the under eye with the concealer where it’s absolutely amazing and it makes me feel so beautiful I had a blackeye and it completely covered up nobody would’ve known that I walk straight into a door I am beyond impressed it is so worth the money and I am just want to shout it out to the world highly highly recommend🌟follow for a follow🌟 #NewYearSameFavs #influenster #ArmaniLover @Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 51 1 Oz/ 30 Ml Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Concealer 4 04 Oz/ 12 Ml Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer 1 Fl Oz/ 30 Ml Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Compact Foundation Giorgio Armani UV Master Primer
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Stephanie P.
Definitely one of the best foundations ever created. This may be a bit pricier than other foundations, but the quality is superb. Your skin should be an investment. YOU are worth it!
Lilly B.
There is room for improvement with this product. Everyone raves about it but felt as though I had the slightest amount of coverage
nicole S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Seriously? I expected to be impressed but this is going right back. Terrible. This is one of those products you're really just paying for the name recognition and not to quality. Hard pass. This is getting returned.
Mary M.
Armani silk foundation is very true to its name. It feels like silk on your skin. I have been using this foundation for about a year. The only improvement is the price it is expensive but it is Armani. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a foundation that feels amazing and gives you that flawless perfect airbrushed finish.
Brittany G.
Rocklin, CA
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Brittany G.
Always fan! Always recommend to others for all skin types ! Amazing product worth the price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zunaira A.
il y a un an
Roxanne M. il y a 6 mois
I would suggest you to go to the store on Sephora and they can match you with your perfect shade. About the summer answer is Yes is perfect for summer, spring, fall and winter is an amazing foundation. And is great for all skin type, I have dry, acne prone sensitive skin and it works perfectly. It looks like skin but better on. Hope this help
Susanna M.
il y a 2 ans
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation 5.1 1 oz/ 30 mL ? Va bene per la pelle secca? Che coprenza ha?