Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Customizable Set

by armani beauty

To redeem your set:1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select your choice of shade of Luminous Silk Foundation.2. ADD TO BASKET: Select Add All to Basket and your mini KUSH Mascara and Lip Maestro and the Eyes to Kill mini mascara will be added automatically.3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Your final collection will be $64 for US Clients ($79 value).Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. A set containing the award-winning Luminous Silk Foundation, plus a complimentary Lip Maestro mini and the iconic Eyes to Kill mini mascara.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Customizable Set!
Concord
I keep on going back to this foundation because I just can’t find anything that tops it! I love that they have great options for a warm undertone and that it doesn’t oxidize to pink tones on my skin. The finish is luminous perfection. Love this one!
I have only used the foundation,eye cream,,and bronzer by this brand and love it all but I absolutely cannot live without this foundation it’s not to heavy and cakey but covers awesome makes my skin glow and I get compliments every time I wear it
Closter
hands down my favorite foundation & is definitely my holy grail. it’s buildable, blends like a dream, and can give a perfect no foundation look. the either products in this set are nice too, but nothing too out of this world.
This foundation is my go to! It dries into perfection! Yes it is pricy but oh so worth it. Don’t forget to take care of your skin and follow a good skin care routine and if your canvas is amazing your foundation will show it
Los Angeles
this foundation is very sheer and luminous. it gives a nice glow. the coverage is quite natural and not full coverage. has an oily rich texture to it. I was doing great on it but then realized it was giving me acne :(
Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Customizable Set uploaded by Landon S.
This is SUCH a luminous, luxurious, amazing high-end foundation. It is very pricey but SO worth it! It’s like your skin but better. I love this and it mixes well with other foundations as well if you like to mix!
Miami
Love this foundation. Use it on the daily, buildable, smooth and matches my skin tone perfectly. Try a sample, they have such a wide range of colors there’s enough for everyone. I give this foundation 5 stars.
Missouri City, TX
I love this. Luminous silk is one of my favorite foundation. As you all should know Mr Armani wanted to design a foundation that looked like ur own skin and this foundation does that for you . The red lip stain is amazing it compliments ever skin tone and was actually made observing a real rose to get that perfect red and that mascara is life I love how it doesn’t clump up but gives beautiful length to lashes
Tarrytown, NY
This foundation is beautiful! It truly is so silky!! It’s smooth finish leaves my skin feeling so soft. It doesn’t melt off as you wear it which is super important to me. It feels so luxurious! Worth the $$
Bothell, WA
I love Armani for a sheer everyday look. It’s the best for a no makeup makeup look. I don’t use it much because I prefer a bit more coverage. It’s easy to apply and goes on very flawlessly.

Looking for your answer?